Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by roulette »

ozzman wrote:I thought there was a success from tazz from the tna addy? I could have been thinking of a post that just mentioned tazz
Don't know, all I do know is I mentioned that I found the address to his training school and that I had something I left at home (18 hours away) that I wanted signed and asked if sending to TNA or to his school would be better, and he told me that he he didn't have time for it (meaning fanmail). I've got mail out to him at TNA since late 2010 and never received anything back.
davidn2161 wrote:Batista is making his MMA debut next week and as part of his media tour before the event he'll be doing an autograph signing in Providence, RI in case anyone is in that area on here.
This info only pertains to people in the RI area because I called the place hosting the event (one of them anyways) and talked to the event coordinator and he said since what they're hosting is a late evening appearance (11 pm) at a restaurant\bar\nightclub it's going to be up to Batista's discretion what he would & would not sign so he advised me that mail in items probably wouldn't be passed along if I sent anything, "As it would just end up on mine or the owner's desk and end up left in the office amidst the chaos that this thing (the event) is going to be"
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff8372emt »

Got back Ron Simmons today, took less than a week. Signed and personalized my 2 5x7 and included a signed WWF Duo Card(from 1998).
Jeff H.
Firefighter/EMT
-----------------
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Got a RTS from Maven at the apple ridge ct address. save your stamps.
khalerhett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by khalerhett »

bravesfan1515 wrote:Today was a magic day. A "twin magic" day

This is the first time I have gotten Brie. I tried her once before to no avail.

This is the second time I have gotten Nikki. The first was on a WWE Platinum card
Can I please know the address you used for the Bellas? I love them and I have tried getting there before via venue but no success!! :(
mrmickiejames
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrmickiejames »

Good to see the Bellas still sign, congrats BravesFan! I thought they'd stopped, thats why I gave up on trying to find the addy a few months back!! Haha typical.

Need to order some photos and get some stuff sent out soon, off to find a decent Ron Simmons pic now.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

So, I went to a local indy show on Saturday that had Billy Gunn headlining.

The promotion was charging $10 for autographs of Billy on their provided photos and $12 (that's a random number) for photo ops. Since I didn't need any of their stuff, I cut a deal with Billy to sign 12 pics (various promos and pics I took of him at a previous show) for fairly reasonable price.

Was also checking out the table of a wrestling collectibles seller. He had some autographs.

Had like 20 Kamalas...

Five or six Scott Steiners...

And a few other somewhat easily obtainable names like Sandman, Kevin Nash, Abyss, Vampiro, Torrie Wilson, etc.

Was about to give up on his pile of autos when I spied an 8x10 signed by The Ultimate Warrior, bearing the Project Warrior hologram that is placed on items he signs. I scored the autographed pic for a minimal price.

Pics of autos follow.

CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Hi buddy, yep that's the real deal. I appreciate your concern as plenty of fakes out there but that is 100% Warriors autograph and one of our holograms.

Stephen Wilton
Warrior Entertainment
Just got the above email in regards to Warrior from his Web site. Bought this auto for a tenth of what Warrior sells autos for on his site (do the math.) Now, authenticated by Warrior's rep via email after viewing the scan.

Pretty good buy.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Very nice find Cubsfan! I think that’s nice that Warrior’s people were cool & responded to you as well.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

great haul as always cubsfan
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

[us] great sucess cubman ultimate warrior charges over 100-150 for his signature that a lucky find