NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by shadow316 »

jcash21 wrote:Today brought a surprise in the mailbox! I got back both of my photos, signed, by Washington Redskins TE Fred Davis. I thought these were gone because it's been 14 months since I sent them! Very, very happy with these. HTTR!

WOW! Talk about never giving up! I love it when successes like that come in, awesome man.

As for anyone wanting to send to Tim Hightower, send it to Redskins Park. Anything sent to FedEx Field will get lost for sure. Redskins Park is the training facility and that's where all my requests have gone for the team.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

What's the address for Redskins Park?
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Nato64 wrote:What's the address for Redskins Park?
21300 Redskin Park Dr
Ashburn, VA 20147

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

Julius Peppers today

1/20/12 - 8/30/12
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

-46- wrote:Julius Peppers today

1/20/12 - 8/30/12
Just saw a few successes from him on SCF the past couple days which is awesome. Gonna have to send to him.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Add me to the Kirk Cousins success list! Don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but it couldn't have taken more than a week to get this return. He signed my 4X6 Redskins custom and even signed the IC I added (which I usually do just in case they want to keep the pic.) If it's not obvious already, I sent this c/o Redskins.

I gotta say it is an excellet sig and looks great on the pic. He added "Go Skins!" as well, which I thought was cool. I'll try to post pics sometime this weekend.

True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

shadow316 wrote:Add me to the Kirk Cousins success list! Don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but it couldn't have taken more than a week to get this return. He signed my 4X6 Redskins custom and even signed the IC I added (which I usually do just in case they want to keep the pic.) If it's not obvious already, I sent this c/o Redskins.

I gotta say it is an excellet sig and looks great on the pic. He added "Go Skins!" as well, which I thought was cool. I'll try to post pics sometime this weekend.
Yeah his return was really fast for me too. I got him on 2 MSU pics and an index card as well.

Got Coby Fleener back today after about a 1 month wait!
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

I got my Julius Peppers today in 3 months, plus interview :)
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

A couple of things:

First, looks like my Cousins success took only 10 days.

Now on to a little more important business, I'm looking for a little help. Does anyone know of a good, reliable place to buy unsigned 8X10s for both NFL and college? I know I could use eBay, but I'd much rather find a place where I could order all the photos I want from just one spot. Any help would be appreciated.

True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

shadow316 wrote:A couple of things:

First, looks like my Cousins success took only 10 days.

Now on to a little more important business, I'm looking for a little help. Does anyone know of a good, reliable place to buy unsigned 8X10s for both NFL and college? I know I could use eBay, but I'd much rather find a place where I could order all the photos I want from just one spot. Any help would be appreciated.
I find my pictures on the internet, resize them depending on how big I want the picture to be, and print them off either at a nearby store or online if I can find a good enough deal!