Victoria Justice Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
natfabulous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Victoria Justice Success

Post by natfabulous »

I used to be on victoria's street team and i earned enough points to get a signed copy of the first victorious soundtrack. I never received it and i waited for months. Eventually the team ended and i still never got my cd. I contacted them and they said we had to contact her people. Obviously, i didn't know who to contact. I looked at all her sites and i didn't find anything, so i gave up. I finally found an email and told my story (this was about 2 weeks ago). i asked for an autograph to replace the signed cd. The guy said sure and he would send it out ASAP. This week i got a Victorious 2.0 cd signed by Victoria. I am pretty sure it is one of the ones that are for sale online for like 9 dollars, but i am still very happy with this success. I compared it to another signed cd and i can tell that they are different. I will not give out the email, so don't ask.

CD: http://surfmypictures.com/image/ff8e875 ... r38ph.html
Booklet: http://surfmypictures.com/image/ff8e875 ... 5d81i.html
Last edited by natfabulous on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Charm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Victoria Justice Success

Post by Charm »

That's nice of them for sending you another signed CD. I do understand what you mean about contacting her people. {up}
Follow @DreaTeen on Twitter
froggig23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggig23 »

Why even post this than? You gave enou info that people trying to get a free ce will do exactly what u said and now be flooded..... I would delete this and your account seeing only 4 posts won't hurt ya.....
natfabulous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by natfabulous »

I'm sorry. I didn"t mean to upset you or anyone else. I guess anyone can find the email , but i guess i just meant to say out of politeness to not send an email , but i guess i can't stop people. This company also has emails for many other people , so maybe i am in the wrong because for other artists you can request autographs. Maybe it is the same here, but i'm really not sure. I just though that since victoria is a pretty big celeb that they don't really send autographs TTM if people ask.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi natfabulous :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Victoria Justice on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dawn4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dawn4ever »

natfabulous wrote:I'm sorry. I didn"t mean to upset you or anyone else. I guess anyone can find the email , but i guess i just meant to say out of politeness to not send an email , but i guess i can't stop people. This company also has emails for many other people , so maybe i am in the wrong because for other artists you can request autographs. Maybe it is the same here, but i'm really not sure. I just though that since victoria is a pretty big celeb that they don't really send autographs TTM if people ask.

yeah i would just removed this to be on the safe side of the management because honestly, they can come on these sites and sees this and they defiantly won't give the people the prizes to people who done the fan corps. i'm one of those people who didn't get my autograph cd as well; but yeah you mite want to removed this post cause coco jones email is different and the person you email is victoria manager and not coco's. your not upsetting anyone its just the fact that you'll have people seeing this and think they can make up stories to try and get one when they didn't do the fan corp in the first place. it's a nice success though.
natfabulous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by natfabulous »

i guess you can't delete posts on here , so i took out all the information where people would be able to possibly find the email.
dawn4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dawn4ever »

natfabulous wrote:i guess you can't delete posts on here , so i took out all the information where people would be able to possibly find the email.

i'm still new to this site lol but at least you was able to take out the major information on about how you received this; i would feel bad for the management who wouldve received tons of emails about that lol i know when we done the fancorp that they were only giving away 10 of the cds, and tons and tons of autograph posters and i was the last person to use my points for to get the cd(: i'm still waiting over a week now about mine since i contact them about it. i actually wonder why nobody got there prizes that they use there points for; crazy. i miss promoting victoria. hopefully she'll open up another one soon for her fans to do.
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

This guy just got really lucky anyway. It is highly unlikely that they would just give someone a signed CD. Others that try with the same story will likely just not get anything at all. The person that reads the email isn't stupid and would know that the chances of someone else emailing them in the same month is next to nil.
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

Congrats on your success and I respect your decision not give the email address out
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone