Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Holla300
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Holla300 »

roulette wrote:
Holla300 wrote:My brother was able to meet Sting and got 24 cards signed. Only 4 people wanted him and he signed everything. Even took photos with the fans. Awesome stuff. Glad to finally get a few more of him.
pictures speak a lot louder than exaggerated counts. 24 in one sitting? unlikely, but pictures could speak a lot louder.
Yeah I guess Im a liar. Heres my half of what my brother gave me.

Bro also got me Tony!
Last edited by Holla300 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Holla300 wrote:
roulette wrote:
Holla300 wrote:My brother was able to meet Sting and got 24 cards signed. Only 4 people wanted him and he signed everything. Even took photos with the fans. Awesome stuff. Glad to finally get a few more of him.
pictures speak a lot louder than exaggerated counts. 24 in one sitting? unlikely, but pictures could speak a lot louder.

Bro also got me Tony!

The linked pics aren't working. Try loading to Photobucket.
Holla300
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Holla300 »

Bro also got me Tony!

GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

Holla300 wrote:Yeah I guess Im a liar. Heres my half of what my brother gave me.

Bro also got me Tony!

Treated.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Signed at Lockdown 2009 at the Philadelphia airport. This was rushed as he had other people asking for an autograph

Authentic Autograph from Impact 2008

Signed at Lockdown fanfest 2010

I'm sorry bro but those signatures are WAY too sloppy for anyone to authenticate, but if you believe they're legit then I hope they're right. All of my Sting autographs are from 2008 to present so if those signatures were on older cards (90's era) I could see the discrepancy and differences in the signature, but those are all current cards and the signatures don't even match themselves let alone his current rushed signature or when he takes his time and Sting has been pretty consistent with his signature in all of my meetings with him in the last three years.
Holla300
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Holla300 »

Heres my brother with Sting. You are dumb.

Holla300
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Holla300 »

Jimmy V Classic in Raleigh. Sting signed everything that was handed to him. After 100 autographs, im sure your autograph would be different too. Just jealous it seems. People like you are why I don't come to this site anymore. Ill stick with my other sites.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Holla300 wrote:Jimmy V Classic in Raleigh. Sting signed everything that was handed to him. After 100 autographs, im sure your autograph would be different too. Just jealous it seems. People like you are why I don't come to this site anymore. Ill stick with my other sites.
His signature looks that bad after 100 autographs? Must have developed Parkinsons since the last time I met him in 2011 because the poster was signed after probably 300 other autographs and it looks pretty consistent. I'm not jealous of your sloppy, hardly legible autographs bro. I'm one of the collectors that believes in the quality of a signature, I've tossed cards that had a smeared signature on them, if I notice someone's signature is getting sloppy after signing a bunch of graphs I pass on them at that time. Most of those you couldn't list on ebay for $5.00 and sell because the signature is so busted. I have several photos with Sting, but that doesn't mean a signature that doesn't look like his is authentic just because I have that photo and send something to someone and say he signed it.

Like I said, i don't believe the authenticity of most of those, but if you do then I hope you're right because it is of no personal concern of mine.
Holla300
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Holla300 »

roulette wrote:
Holla300 wrote:Jimmy V Classic in Raleigh. Sting signed everything that was handed to him. After 100 autographs, im sure your autograph would be different too. Just jealous it seems. People like you are why I don't come to this site anymore. Ill stick with my other sites.
His signature looks that bad after 100 autographs? Must have developed Parkinsons since the last time I met him in 2011 because the poster was signed after probably 300 other autographs and it looks pretty consistent. I'm not jealous of your sloppy, hardly legible autographs bro. I'm one of the collectors that believes in the quality of a signature, I've tossed cards that had a smeared signature on them, if I notice someone's signature is getting sloppy after signing a bunch of graphs I pass on them at that time. Most of those you couldn't list on ebay for $5.00 and sell because the signature is so busted. I have several photos with Sting, but that doesn't mean a signature that doesn't look like his is authentic just because I have that photo and send something to someone and say he signed it.

Like I said, i don't believe the authenticity of most, but if you do then I hope you're right because it is of no personal concern of mine.
Yeah I guess he did. Next time, you "meet" him tell him to goto the doctor. Autographs are graphs, I dont sell mine so I dont plan on listing them on ebay. I am a true fan, I guess you are not. I don't care if you believe they are real or not, who are you? Your collection is only sub par. The autographs look close to yours. No way anybody can get 100 autographs the same.

I loved to see you at a show.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Was the word 'meet' put in quotation marks because you doubt that I've actually met him? I'm not opposed to posting the photos from when I have if there's any doubt or need for me to prove that my Sting signatures were obtained in person. I'm not a true fan because I doubt the authenticity and I've provided evidence that calls into question of your graphs? Subpar is a matter of opinion, I'm missing only three of the biggest names in the game and I've got numerous hall of famers, future halls of famers, guys that are due induction to the hall of fame, most of the top stars in both companies, and best of all , in my opinion, is my collection includes a lot of *LEGIBLE* autographs on unique pieces that don't show up at the every day signing. Out of all of the autographs you posted of Sting there's only one signature that looks even remotely similar to any of mine, but when firing off a hundred rounds into one target something is bound to be a hit. Most of them look like variations of 'Sty', 'Strg', 'Stn', 'Stng', 'Sry', 'Stiy', 'Strong', and my favorite on the last Xtreme card where it looks like '8-NY'. For someone so sure that what you have is the real deal you've taken a seriously defensive tone, I simply expressed my opinion after saying that 24 was a stretch and I only said that because there's a few posters that have history of posting ridiculous amounts of returns from extraordinary names all in one-day's time and fail to provide proof every time. When you posted the pictures I gave you my opinion of it, which why else would you post the pictures unless you weren't looking for some form of vindication? I'll say it for a THIRD TIME, I have my doubts on most of those if not all that you posted, but if you believe they're authentic then I hope you are right.

I'll be at Lockdown, buddy. Maybe I'll see you there.