Degrassi (MEGA-SUCCESS x9!!)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Degrassi (MEGA-SUCCESS x9!!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

[ugotmail] [ugotmail] [ugotmail] [ugotmail]

YAY, I love this show since 2001 and I STILL LOVE IT! It's on its' 12 season and it's still going strong! I sent to the show address and about 10 days later I got a MEGA SUCCESS from the show from the following people: Bianca (MY FAV!!), Ali, Katie, Tori, Maya, Connor, Dallas, Drew and KC (who i THINK has left the show..Will find out in season 12!) I am still wanting anyone who has any Degrassi extras to trade with me or I can buy them from you! :mrgreen: I love this show and I am truly thankful for what they gave me! I got A LOT of my favorite characters this time around... :)

SENT: Around July 28th (ISH)
RECEIVED: Around Aug. 10th (ISH)

NO ENVELOPE!

Used the following address with a VERY QUICK REPLY:

Degrassi
Epitome Pictures, Inc.
220 Bartley Drive
Toronto, ON M4A 1G1
Canada

Here are the photos:

Also if anyone has anything to say about the authenticity, let's go head 2 head! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Degrassi (MEGA-SUCCESS x9!!)

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}

The only Degrassi auto I have is Cassie Steele. I just recently sent to Sarah Fisher (New Girl Becky).
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

pj313 wrote:Great Success {up}

The only Degrassi auto I have is Cassie Steele. I just recently sent to Sarah Fisher (New Girl Becky).
Thanks! And I have Cassie Steele too..she sent me an exclusive 11x17 Viper Room poster.
{up} THANKS FOR COMMENTING!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Nice success!

I just got back mine yesterday. They are definitely authentic - they're pre-signed {up}

Enjoy!! :D
Favorite successes: Katy Perry, Ian Harding, Jackie Chan, Ashley Benson
Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Shay Mitchell, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

If you have any information on any valid addresses for my most wanted, please message me :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Nicole~ wrote:Nice success!
I just got back mine yesterday.
They are definitely authentic - they're pre-signed {up}
Enjoy!! :D

Yup I know they are real..I had that debate already...lol. Who did ya get? :lol:
lemon_
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lemon_ »

Nice success. {up} Did you send SASE or SAE?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

lemon_ wrote:Nice success. {up} Did you send SASE or SAE?
I didn't send anything but a LOR because I Don't have Canadian stamps :)
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Orby's blue angel »

Hey that's great. {up} Congrats!

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Orby's blue angel wrote:Hey that's great. {up} Congrats!
THANKS! :mrgreen:
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

wow u really love this show, congratulations!! Im so happy for u :D