A Degrassi Success! (Melinda Shankar / Dylan Everett)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: A Degrassi Success!

Post by dancingirl1 »

Also I have three other sigs from Melinda (from the past seasons) if you want me to go into further details BTW! :roll:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Great success! Degrassi is my fave.

{up}
Favorite successes: Katy Perry, Ian Harding, Jackie Chan, Ashley Benson
Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Shay Mitchell, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

If you have any information on any valid addresses for my most wanted, please message me :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: A Degrassi Success! (Melinda Shankar / Dylan Everett)

Post by admin »

Hi CaeleyWhalie :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Melinda Shankar on Fanmail.biz

{star} Dylan Everett on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

They send out pre signed photos. Do your research.
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}

I like the picture she sends out
Degrassi_Fan95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Degrassi_Fan95 »

I have TONS from that address all are VERY real. None of them are PP Melinda Shankar even posted a picture on her Instagram of her signing those exact photos. Believe me they're all authentic.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Sorry to bump, I love degrassi this is an awesome success i love Melinda Shankar, Cassie Steele and Miriam McDonald they are all so amazing and talented ! I might give this email a go hopefully it is still what you call "Valid" And these are pre signed :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

dancingirl1 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote: The cast of Degrassi SIGNS A STACK of photos @ one time. :roll:
How do I know this?
I ASKED THEM IN MY EMAIL! :mrgreen:

And if you wanna know who from Degrassi I have,
LMK and I would love to make a list for you. :)
On a completely-unrelated-to-this-topic note, I would love to have that list, and if you have any extras, I would love to know. I LOVE Degrassi, and might be willing to trade or buy. Just let me know!
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

Oh, and on a completely related note, I have received four Degrassi photos, all of which are on the usual Degrassi stock sheets. I received one from Luke Bilyk's agency (which he personalized, and included another personalized photo), and three from the Epitome Pictures address that are all PRE-SIGNED.

These are not pre-prints.

Further, I have too, done the test. I had ink residue on my q-tip.

Just wanted to let you know that you had authentics-- which is GREAT!
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ttmcollector wrote:On a completely-unrelated-to-this-topic note, I would love to have that list, and if you have any extras, I would love to know. I LOVE Degrassi, and might be willing to trade or buy. Just let me know!
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... =+Degrassi

I love degrassi too.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters