Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Seeing so many reports of Matt Hardy smudges, I'm wondering if he's doing it on purpose.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I doubt that but I'm sure he was using the same pen for everyone and it was one of those that smudge real easy.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

brochester8 wrote:I doubt that but I'm sure he was using the same pen for everyone and it was one of those that smudge real easy.
Here's the thing that raises my suspicion against Hardy. He's not a newbie to signing autographs.

Matt should know how to sign items without smudging them. It's just the volume of smudges that makes me wonder if he was being careless or doing it on purpose.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

He could have been in a hurry and just signed quickly put in envelope, sealed and went to the next one. I haven't gotten mine back yet so I'll see if it happened to me to.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Cubsfan has got a point. Maybe with the sudden surge of mail, He is doing it on purpose. That or dude needs to invest in a better marker
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

Look on Matt's youtube channel (matthardybrand) and there is a post about fanmail showing how he does it is very fast him and Reby both set down and deal with it she hands him the stuff and he hands it back for her to do the rest. What I think may have happened is the silver markers are sometimes really bad on trading cards I don't think it works with the high gloss (even deglossed) you have to give it more time to dry then the black which Reby may not know.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Yesterday brought back......... Danny Hodge! VERY happy about getting a return from this great westler!
awesomeMike
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by awesomeMike »

What are the addresses for Tommy Dreamer, Jack Swagger, and Jim Ross ?

Thanks
Michael
wnorris53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wnorris53 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
brochester8 wrote:I doubt that but I'm sure he was using the same pen for everyone and it was one of those that smudge real easy.
Here's the thing that raises my suspicion against Hardy. He's not a newbie to signing autographs.

Matt should know how to sign items without smudging them. It's just the volume of smudges that makes me wonder if he was being careless or doing it on purpose.
all of mine were photos and perfect but in silver
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

I'm curious to see (if/when I get Matt back) if my 8x10 looks different than trading cards. But honestly, I agree with Cubsfan, Matt probably just doesn't care if the card's signatures are smeared. He sells signed pictures now on his website, and probably just doesn't care how the signatures turn out as long as he's getting them back to his fans.