Michael Phelps PP success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Phelps PP success!

Post by Bri0626 »

spangas1900 wrote: it's so frustrating :( why won't Phelps just give a bit more attention to his fans :( did you gave your email to omega, because how did emailed you back? look... i'll try one time to sent them a message and when they answer that he won't sign a photo I will stop trying and I would accept the fact that he's mayby not that friendly ;) I'll tell you what they mailed me back :)
I wouldn't say that Michael Phelps isn't friendly because he doesn't sign TTM. This Omega Watch campaign was probably for a limited time and so he only signed a certain number of photos. Once they run out they usually don't get more.

The same thing happened with other celebrities like Kate Winslet and Emma Watson who did promotions for other companies. Once the photos are gone, there are no more. It is not because the celeb doesn't care about their fans!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
spangas1900
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spangas1900 »

true story, sorrydidn't knew it worked like that
i'll just print one ;-)
duyp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by duyp »

I received his autograph from the mail a few years ago. You never know until you try, goodluck :D
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

Just to add some clarity to this subject, I will tell you that I got the same PRE-PRINTED picture of Michael Phelps two years ago. I would suspect that it was part of an advertising campaign that the company is not planning on continuing indefinitely.

It is not uncommon for different companies to have PRE-PRINTED pictures temporarily and eventually run out. It's really not that complicated.
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

Unlike many other gold medalists he is a real jerk when the media isn't watching and doesn't sign autographs or care about the fans. So it isn't surprising that all the successes that people ever got from him TTM were fakes or PPs. :roll: