Tobey Maguire for trade!!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tobey Maguire for trade!!!

Post by FCB_Phil »

It is not possible to tell where it exactely comes from... I bought it from an autoograph dealer who got it while he bought a whole collection of an in person collector. But for me it is impossible where and when it was signed, nevertheless I'm keen to say that this autograph is not new, it was signed several years ago.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

FCB_Phil wrote:It is not possible to tell where it exactely comes from... I bought it from an autoograph dealer who got it while he bought a whole collection of an in person collector. But for me it is impossible where and when it was signed, nevertheless I'm keen to say that this autograph is not new, it was signed several years ago.
So basicly you bought it third hand and don't have any provenance?! Too bad, could've been interesting otherwise.
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

R.S.V.P wrote:
FCB_Phil wrote:It is not possible to tell where it exactely comes from... I bought it from an autoograph dealer who got it while he bought a whole collection of an in person collector. But for me it is impossible where and when it was signed, nevertheless I'm keen to say that this autograph is not new, it was signed several years ago.
So basicly you bought it third hand and don't have any provenance?! Too bad, could've been interesting otherwise.
Yep, that's it. I can understand you... sorry. But guess you'd have to pay a lot more for a Maguire autograph let's say from toppix or someone else with provenance.

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rappelzdzd »

I bought it from an autoograph dealer who got it while he bought a whole collection of an in person collector. :razz:
I heart which I could not help him
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

FCB_Phil wrote:
R.S.V.P wrote:
Yep, that's it. I can understand you... sorry. But guess you'd have to pay a lot more for a Maguire autograph let's say from toppix or someone else with provenance.
Now if you'd have bought it off Markus or Rolf that would be another thing. You know who I'm talking about, do you?
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

no coa or proof i would spend 10.oo
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

warlordforever04 wrote:no coa or proof i would spend 10.oo
LOL we were never talking about a COA. However with your attitude I wonder how you can possibly be collecting TTM autographs. Guess you must be a picture collector then not bothering if there's some scribble on your photos. :lol:

warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

what i wasnt being insulting i could said 2.00 but i was being respectful
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

[/quote]Yep, that's it. I can understand you... sorry. But guess you'd have to pay a lot more for a Maguire autograph let's say from toppix or someone else with provenance.[/quote]

Now if you'd have bought it off Markus or Rolf that would be another thing. You know who I'm talking about, do you?[/quote]

No, I don't know them man! Who are they? ;-)

FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

warlordforever04 wrote:what i wasnt being insulting i could said 2.00 but i was being respectful
Are you kidding man!? Leave this kind of posts out of here please! 10 whatever, dollar or euro, are more than laughable for a Maguire autograph. If you don't want to buy it buddy, fine! But then keep your fingers still! I've never bought autographs based on COAs... if a seller looked reliable to me and the autograph as well, after hours of comparing and studying, I was willing to buy it for a REASONABLE price. If you can't keep yourself on your chair, then write me a pm and we can talk about that. Adding to that I didn't write that I'd like to SELL my autograph. Read the topic man! No need to be rude, and now please don't start crying that I'm being rude! {down}