Tom Daley

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
isabellaaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Daley

Post by isabellaaa »

Hi and congrats on your success! :) What email did you send it to? Do you have to pay for shipping or anything? Can you just leave a message on the contact page on his website with an address and request? Sorry for all the questions, it's my first time and I have no idea what I am doing and it would mean sooo much if you could help me! Thanks and congrats again! :)
mattsmithfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mattsmithfan1 »

What do you write in the message section?
Waiting for: Matt Smith, Arthur Darvill
Recieved: David Tennant, Karen Gillan
I <3 Matt Smith I love you Matt!!!!!
spangas1900
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spangas1900 »

Hi,
I just pushed the contact button then there opened a thing where I could type in :) I just did that and putted my address under my text
do you think that is good? Or do I need to write a letter on paper including a picture and sent it to england? have no idea! never done this before :( plz help me
hollyjonesxo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hollyjonesxo »

congrats! hes so so amazing<3 i sent a few days ago:)
Received - (All from email) Stacey Solomom, Joe Maw(personalised), Noel Edmunds(authentic), Simon Cowell, Tyger Drew-Honey(authentic), Jeremy Kyle, John Travolta(personalised) Ed Sheeran, Holly and Philip, Emile Sande, Dick&Dom(authentic)Coco Jones (Authentic) Cory Monteithx2,Tasha Danvers(In person)Tom Daley (Personalised) Daniel Huttlestone (Authentic) Matilda the Musical cast. Friday Download cast. Diversity.

Studio Fan Mail - Courtney Cox Arquette, Jennifer Anston, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc, Drew Barrymore, The Rock, Neil Patrick Harris, Kristen Stewart, Chris Colfer x2
spangas1900
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spangas1900 »

Hej, from which country are you? Will you tell me when you recieve somthing than I know that mine is coming to :)
spangas1900
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spangas1900 »

I have another question:
I first sended Daley an email that was pretty long like half off a word-page. I askes for a signature and talked about the olympics. Do you think he will really read my email? or will he just check my address ( I putted that on the top off the mail) and sent a photo? Because I'm afraid I putted to much information in my mail and that he won't read it and so he won't know that I want a signature. you get ? do you think I need to sent another emailwith just my address and asking for a photo whitout all my other talk I said in my other mail? i'm so afraid I won't get a photo and that I ruined it :(
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

I'm sorry kids but there are plenty of instructional tips on the forums with out spamming the OP's success. Don't PM me anymore either
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
spangas1900
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spangas1900 »

I just want the help of people who are also a fan off Daley and who are also wainting for an autograph or already recieved one. I'm happy for you that you already recieved autographs from your idols so I think that you need to understand that I have some question because I never asked any of my idols for an autograph. So when I have question to recieve my goal (daley's autograph) I will ask them because that's why this forum exists ;-)
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

spangas1900 wrote:I just want the help of people who are also a fan off Daley and who are also wainting for an autograph or already recieved one. I'm happy for you that you already recieved autographs from your idols so I think that you need to understand that I have some question because I never asked any of my idols for an autograph. So when I have question to recieve my goal (daley's autograph) I will ask them because that's why this forum exists ;-)
Or...this forum viewforum.php?f=117
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
spangas1900
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spangas1900 »

Thank you :) :)