Mark Hamill Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ProWolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mark Hamill Success

Post by ProWolf »

skaboss241 wrote:I wouldn't be so quick to say it's not authentic.
coachk28 says that every autograph where the celebrity charges at conventions is fake. So I wouldn't count his opinion in this topic. :roll:
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

Guys, this one's not authentic nor is it a preprint. Hamill's TTM autos tend to be done with a rubber stamp, explaining why the ink looks real. I got the same stamped auto with the "Forcefully Yours" inscription several years ago on a much crappier photo.

As Coach said, he usually only signs at cons for big $. Does that make it impossible to get one TTM? No, but it's still highly improbable. Sorry about the stamp, but I still think that's a great looking photo. Haven't seen him send it before.
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

It is a stamp..

However, if you can remove the ink from the picture, then that photo would be an amazing one to have actually signed.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatlesmasher »

Up until 2005,Mark used to sign in person outside comic-con and elsewhere for free.He used to chat up with fans,etc.When I got him in 2005,his publicist was snotty saying"He charges now."Although he did sign for us,he was not the same in the nice demeanor he used to be and eventually held up the sharpie, dropped it to the floor and walked away.Totally about the money now.
Real shame.He used to be a great free autograph in person.You can't all together blame him,though.Out the main 3 star wars,he does have kids.Kids cost money.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Nice to see some other collectors that know what they are talking about.

If only there were more of them on here.
emperorbailey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emperorbailey »

So if we included a check for $125-150, would he sign it for real?
Do people who charge only charge in person?
rustangsally
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rustangsally »

That's a PP im afraid :-(
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

No it's a stamp. If you look at his website it will even say if you send there you will get a stamp autograph. He doesn't sign TTM.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

This is basically the only way to get legit/authentic Luke and Leia graphs TTM...

http://www.officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=106

These prices are actually cheaper than usual!
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

CHIgrapher wrote:This is basically the only way to get legit/authentic Luke and Leia graphs TTM...

http://www.officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=106

These prices are actually cheaper than usual!
That's actually very cool! There aren't a lot of people I'd pay that much for, but he is one of the best three Jokers in existence :D
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.