Joan Rivers Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JellyBeanJunction
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joan Rivers Success!

Post by JellyBeanJunction »

Three months ago I wrote Joan Rivers a letter. I am 100% sure that this is authentic because she answered my question on the picture, but feel free to comment. Haha, I had made some remark about one of my school teachers...I don't remember the rest.
I used this address:

Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers Worldwide
150 E 58th Street
Suite 2400
New York, NY 10155-2402

Picture:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... 12xci.jpg/

Envelope:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/img0013dd.jpg/

Note Paper With Official Header:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/img0014vl.jpg/
Have: Ernest Borgnine, Bob Barker, Carla Laemmle, Bob Barker, Laura and George W. Bush, Jay Leno, Joan Rivers, John Travolta, Judge Judy, June Foray, Paula Deen, and Phyllis Diller.

Waiting For: Don Rickles, Bret Michaels, Betty White, George H.W Bush, Nancy Reagan, Barack Obama, Ed Asner, Bobby Doerr, Adam West, Dick Van Dyke, Glynnis Johns, Sharon Gless, John Glenn.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joan Rivers Success!

Post by ozzman »

its authentic. I met her last year and got an autograph. Matches her signature 100%
bribritx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bribritx »

AUTHENTIC! CONGRATS! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi JellyBeanJunction :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joan Rivers on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

I love love love love her! What is her email that everyone uses is it her customer service one on her page or does she have a fanmail email address thank you!
. Sent to Bridget Mendler June 19th 2012! Sent to China Anne Mclain on June 19! Sent to Bella Thorne on June 20th! Sent to Rihanna on June 20th! Sent to Emma Stone one June 22nd! Sent to Lindsay Lohan on June 23rd! Sent to Nicki Minaj June 25th! Sent to Leigh-Allyn Baker on June 25th! Sent to Mia Wasikowska on June 26th! Debby Ryan sent on June 26th! Sent to Jennifer Lopez VV on July 12. Sent to Laura Marano July13th! Sent to Paloma Faith on July 13th! Sent to Jessie J on July 13th! Sent to Justin beiber July 14th! ! Sent to Tim Burton July 14th! Sent to Gwynth Paltrow vv on July 15th! On July 15th! Sent to Dita Von Tease On July 16! Sent to Jason Dolley August 1st. Sent to Carly Rae Jepson on August 1st. Sent to Stephanie Scott on August 8th. Sent to Evanescence on August 8th. Sent to Christina Perri on August 8th. Sent to Cher Lloyd on August 8th.Sent to Peyton List on August 17th!
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

Jerseygirl23 wrote:I love love love love her! What is her email that everyone uses is it her customer service one on her page or does she have a fanmail email address thank you!
Yes that is the one people use. Since nobody else on here was nice enough to answer your question. :roll: