AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by klingonmaquis »

I live in Savannah Georgia a bit of drive from the area but if I am off I'd be glad to join in!
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
karlb82
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by karlb82 »

i got norman reedus back today it was my 1st walking dead succes
i was really buzzing to get this back {up}
requests sent out;
kristen bauer,pixie lott,cheryl cole,damian lewis,matt smith,deb ann woll,stana katic,jim broadbent,kelly clarkson,callum blue,russell brand,angel coulby,andrew lincoln,robert hardy,rachel mcadams,rosamund pike,amanda seyfried,dana delany,anna friel,jenna-louise coleman,nelsan ellis,danai gurira,gemma atkinson,helen mccorory,kimberley walsh,david tennant,william petersen,henry winkler,sasha alexander,jeri ryan,chris rankin,skanker keynes,michael cerveris,

total autographs collected =85 pre-printed =10 personalised =43

visit my facebook page,it has all my success's and my collection; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

Awesome, Karlb82!!! Mr Reedus is great about signing and loves his fans.

For all of you who are still on the fence about sending out fanmail, here's what I've learned over the past three years of sending to the cast. Please note, YOU may get a different success than I did.

Overall, every cast member is amazing about returning fanmail. Which is astonishing considering how much they all get. If you follow Mr Reedus on twitter, he'll often post pictures of the BOXES AND BOXES of fanmail he gets.
I've sent photos AND comicbooks to just about each of the cast members. This season's mail went out the week of May that they began filming. The 2nd round of fanmail went out 2 weeks ago. I usually send 1 or 2 comicbooks and 3-4 photos. I've never sent more than 4 items though. Here's what I've sent and what I've gotten back.

Andrew Lincoln: Has returned fanmail with photos. Haven't gotten any comicbooks back from him. Roughly a 3 week turn around time. He's always personalized the photos and written a short note on each. He's a really funny guy.

Sarah Wayne Callies; sent photos and comicsbooks. Has always returned both. Usually a 2 week return.

Chandler Riggs; Photos and comicbooks with average of 2 weeks return.

Lauren Cohan; photos and comicbooks from Season 2, still waiting on Season 3. Season 2's fanmail took about a month.

Norman Reedus; Photos and Comicbooks with a 2-3 week return time. He doesn't personalize unless I've asked him too and then it's usually just a photo or two.

Laurie Holden; Photos and Comicbooks but usually takes 4-6 months to get a reply back. I'l still waiting on Season 3 fanmail which was sent in May.

Danai Gurira; returned fanmail with just photos. Still waiting for fanmail with comicbooks.
The 2nd round of mail I sent to her took about 2 weeks to get back to me.

David Morrissey; 1st round was comics and the RotG dust jacket and 2nd round was a photo. Still waiting but VERY excited for a return.

Melissa McBride LOVES getting fanmail. She actually called me last year and thanked me for sending her first ever fanmail. I've sent her fanmail twice this year and each took about two weeks to get back. She's signed photos, posters and comics for me.

Scott Wilson; Didn't send anything for S2, but still waiting for S3 and I have my fingers crossed.

Emily Kinney only took a little over a week to get returned. She signed photos for me.

Irone Singleton was also just over a week and he signed comics and photos. He also returned my letter and answered the questions I'd asked in the margine of the letter.

Michael Rooker's fanmail must keep getting lost. Sadly, I've not gotten a return from him for S1, S2 or S3. Maybe he can't read my scratchy handwriting?

Fanmail to the series' writers took about a month. I sent a poster and two comicbooks. Kirkman and Mazzara signed the comics and poster. Scott Gimple, Angela Kang and the others only signed the poster.

Gail Anne Hurd had been very quick about returning and has signed comics and photos.

I was lucky enough to get fanmail out to Darabont during the first season and he also signed a few books that Gail Anne signed.

Jon Bernthal was awesome and signed photos, comics and my DVD cover. Took about a month to get back from him but it was Via Venue, and I'm not sure about the current address.

Steven Yeun is also awesome about signing. He'd signed comics and photos and returns in about two weeks. He's also signed my DVD cover.

Greg Nicotero is hard to catch. I only got mail back from him during the 1st season but he signed a few comics for me.

I hope this helps you decide what to send. I would shake it up and, if you send comics one round, send photos the other. Always include a handwritten letter and save the "will you sign for me" for the last paragraph. As soon as they open your letter and see the S.A.S.E. and items, they'll know you want an autograph but it's always good to say please and thank you :)

Please don't take this as bragging, I only want each of you to get as many successes as I have. Fans like YOU are the reasons that this show is so popular. Never forget that. And never forget to say please and thank you in your letter.
http://www.revenantmedia.com
http://www.twitter.com/revenant_media
http://www.facebook.com/revenantmedia
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

Wow ... when I ramble, I ramble.
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo
Simple Man
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simple Man »

An update on my mailings..I finally got Norman Reedus and Danai Gurira back last week. Pretty excited because Reedus also signed my Boondock Saints custom card which is great because I am normaly a 1 per request guy.

Besides the tough ones (Wilson, rooker, Holden, Cohan, etc) I am still waiting patiently for Melissa McBride (almost 2 months now). I heard she is great so fingers crossed it didn't get lost in the mail.

Hope to get some more back as my basement is now developed and I'm ready to hang these up on my wall. Happy returns everyone.
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

Awesome success Simple Man!!!
Simple Man
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simple Man »

revenantmedia wrote:Awesome success Simple Man!!!
Thanks revenantmedia...congrats to you too. Let me know if you ever get any of the tough ones back.
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Received VV: Norman Reedus

Recently sent VV: M.McBride, Ch.Riggs, I.Singleton, S.W.Callies.

Earlier sent VV and got no return (dual requests): Singleton+Riggs, McBride+Callies, Rooker+Wilson, Holden+Reedus. I suggest not sending dual requests as they don't really answer them.

I am going to send to Jon Bernthal to his agency, saw a recent success here.

Now I have: Norman Reedus x2, Jeffrey DeMunn x3, Andrew Lincoln x3, Steven Yeun x4
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jasongr1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasongr1 »

When does season 3 finish filming?
laFaille
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laFaille »

I believe they stop filming November 7th this year!

so far ive got back VV IronE Singleton and Melissa McBride (with a multiple signed item incl. Scott Wilson)

Steven Yeun, Laurie Holden, Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Madison Lintz and Jeffrey DeMunn all through other addresses.

i have still gotten requests out to Emma Bell and Norman Reedus (VV send June 12th)

and this week others will go out.

Im working on a huge framed item, with 2 Posters and the autographs framed alongside them. So i hope i get some more back.

TWD is just an awesome series.