Emmerdale Question/ Help ?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
smartin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emmerdale Question/ Help ?

Post by smartin »

Hi

I am a massive fan of Emmerdale andI am looking to send some requests to emmerdale, i was just wondering which cast members are the quickest and do all the cast members respond to fanmail or are some better at responding than others.

I was looking to send requests to all the cast members but i do not want to waste stamps if some are definately not going to reply.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emmerdale Question/ Help ?

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Hi :)

I have written letters requesting Emmerdale castcards to Lucy Pargeter (Chas), Sian Reese Williams (Gennie) and Gemma Oaten (Rachel). I havent had a success from any of them :( I did tweet Lucy though, asking if she had any left, and she replied back "not yet, but I will have some soon" - this was about 6 months ago, but I've given up with requesting Emmerdale cards now...

I did, however, get one success from Emmerdale. from Sapphire Elia (she's left now, she played Mia Macey). I obtained this because Sapphire follows me on Twitter, and I wrote to her management :)

Hope you get some successes though, but I just thought I'd warn you that Lucy Pargeter seems to be the most requested/one that rarely has cards to give away!

- Daniel
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.