Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

80% sure its's Fake??? Hell, I will go and say 100% FAKE!!! This is like all the others our there that people got fakes of to that Clearwater address ... I wouldn't be surprised if the seller of that is a current member on THIS board. LOL
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Hey Frank Burns, you still interested in the Wild Samoans?
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

GRilla114 wrote:Hey Frank Burns, you still interested in the Wild Samoans?
PM'd you .... Thanks.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

met Kofi Kingston two days ago in Springfield, MO at the meet and greet. super nice guy, signed two programs i have been working on.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

warlordforever04 wrote:i told you cm punk an asshole he didnt have balls help cena but the rock did and i see rock punk soon before the ppv

You are right! We should’ve seen this coming with what Punk did at the airport!! What a sad day for the WWE Universe. For shame CM Punk! :lol: :razz:

And, I'm just making a joke. So don't take what I said seriously!

On a sidenote I'm really surprised that Luke Gallows had kept all or most of the stuff people sent him. I think that's really cool that he's sending back, even though it took years for me.
rocksoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocksoldier »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
maxsoul9 wrote:
GRilla114 wrote:Is Koko B. Ware good with the fans?

use the searchbar at the top of the page. type in anyone you want to know about and check the feedback.
Koko does not sign through the mail anymore. He used to, but got bombed by requests after I did a story on him being inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame and his current city of residence was apparently plucked from that and his address was passed around in collector circles.

He did sign some stuff for me after I did that story, but has reportedly tried to contact collectors that have written him.

He's a very cool guy, though. If you catch him in a public setting, he'll sign for you probably. Koko just wants to remain private in his whereabouts.
He actually called me after I got back from him (signed 2 cards for me). He wasn't upset, just wanted to know where people were getting his address from. When I got the address I was told not to post it or spread it around, so I didn't. but some people went ahead and posted it which ruined it for everyone.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

Can we stop fighting when we ALL know it's all an act and has been that way for years!!!! It shouldn't come to a shock to anyone and if it does well...........you shouldn't be on this board cuz you need to go do some thinking about your life if you think this crap is all real if you think Mr. Kenny's shirt speaks the truth...............You really think Punk's new heel turn is something that wwe wouldn't have had wrote into the story line months ago maybe even years ago they were just waiting on the right time and place to use it. Also hello people Punk has been heel this whole time he never had a face turn hello they make more money with him as a heel then they ever would face. Shirt's would still sell face or heel but they sell more heel just like the ones wanting so bad for Cena's heel turn to happen news flash people it never will wwe makes MILLIONS off him being face who do you think buys all the shirts,hats, posters, photos, dvds, games, and other stuff the kids with they dad or moms pocket book in hand duh!!!!!!!!

Sorry had the rant I'm just sick of everyone fighting about the story line drama here and off here............
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Sending out for the worlds oldest living wrestler, Angelo Savoldi, today.
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Found Lord Tensai's address!! YES! YES! YES!
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

GRilla114 wrote:Found Lord Tensai's address!! YES! YES! YES!
Found it. Wrote to him.. No response. Save your stamps.