Olympics

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Dancer_101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Olympics

Post by Dancer_101 »

Hi,
I was wondering if you can send autograph requests to Wimbledon during the olympics and if it would get passed onto the players?

I am desperate for Nadal's autograph but the email is no longer on his website. Could someone please pm me the email or an address that he replies to through the mail?

Thanks in a advance :D
Successes... Andy Murray x2 (1 IP and 1 address), Jo Wilfired Tsonga, Kim Clijsters, Amanda Holden, Usain Bolt, Roger Federer, Eliza Doolittle, Louie Spence, Olly Murs, Cheryl Cole, Diversity dance group, Craig Revel Horwood, Peter Andre, Victoria Beckham, Kimberley Walsh, Darcey Bussell, Hugh Dennis, Venus Williams (IP), Pat Cash (IP) Mark Woodridge (IP) Darren and Lillia (strictly), Len Goodman, Karen Barber (IP), Chemmy Alcott (IP), Sam Attwater (IP), Brianne Delcourt (IP), Chico (IP), Jennifer Ellison (IP), Jorgie Porter (IP with photo), Matt Evers (IP), Heidi Range (IP), Andy Whyment (IP), Matthew Wolfdenden (IP), Nina Ulanova (IP), Alexandra Schauman (IP).
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Olympics

Post by ScottishDan »

Pfft, it would be risky! The Olympics is the biggest event in the world and all the staff will be really busy and it could be difficult to pass on mail.. If I was you I'd wait for another time but that's just my opinion! I know he has signed a bit in the past so I'm sure that he probably would sign if he got a hold of your letter! 8)