Karen Gillan

caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner

Karen Gillan

Post by caimenmasterson »

I was wondering if anyone had success lately? I know someone got a RTS from the Independent Talent Group and was told to try Troika. Has anyone had success from it? I wrote to her at the ITG I think - and that was almost a year ago. I'd like to try again. The last success I saw on her page was last year.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Karen Gillan

Post by laura_uk »

I sent in december and haven't had anything....
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
caimenmasterson

laura_uk wrote:I sent in december and haven't had anything....
Hmm :neutral: Others had such wonderful successes
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

Have you tried the filming for Not Another Happy Ending?
It's produced by Synchronicity Films and the address for them is: 18 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7RU

Not sure if filming has started yet, but I imagine it will soon

That being said, if you're in the UK she's REALLY easy to get at doctor who cast events in person.
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
caimenmasterson

hannanananahh wrote:Have you tried the filming for Not Another Happy Ending?
It's produced by Synchronicity Films and the address for them is: 18 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7RU

That being said, if you're in the UK she's REALLY easy to get at doctor who cast events in person.
Thanks a lot! I'll look into that. And no, sadly. :cry: I live in the US.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

caimenmasterson wrote:
hannanananahh wrote:Have you tried the filming for Not Another Happy Ending?

Thanks a lot! I'll look into that. And no, sadly. :cry: I live in the US.
Well, she hasn't been announced yet but there's a BFI screening of the first ep of 7 on Aug 14th so you could always try sending to BFI southbank?
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)