steveo email success (Steve-O Glover)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: steveo email success

Post by joe316 »

MW1221 wrote:I don't know of ANY CELEBRITY who quit signing because they got too many emails.
Nobody has ever heard of that. It is just something that Blackhawks026 made up to back up his reason for people not sharing emails on here. :roll:
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Let me rephrase. Stopped signing via email requests***

Anyways Joe, Anyways Joe, just wondering, I've seen God knows how many of your posts on here, what's up with the hate? Never seen anyone as negative as you on the forum. Also, what makes you so mad I don't want the email to get spammed with non fans that just want an easy autograph? My apologies if wanting one of my favorite celebs not to get spammed gets you so worked up, big man.
Last edited by Blackhawks026 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Blackhawks026 wrote:Let me rephrase. Stopped signing via email requests***

Anyways Joe, just wondering, I've seen God knows how many of your posts on here, what's up with the hate? Never seen anyone as negative as you on the forum.
Yes, celebrities have done that. So then the true fans stuck a SASE in an envelope.
admin
Site Admin

Re: steveo email success (Steve-O Glover)

Post by admin »

Hi janderson1989 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Steve-O Glover on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
mmiddy11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mmiddy11 »

Could anyone just send me a message with the email address cuz I have been trying for months. Pleeez!!!
cardinalfan9633
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cardinalfan9633 »

Can you please send me the email in a PM? Don't worry, I'm actual fan, not an autograph whore.