@^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ursula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post by ursula »

Congrats! It is definitely authentic. It does not look like it is autopen at all and it matches up with the authentic signatures found from WGA and Upper Deck.
NRC Collectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NRC Collectibles »

This the new autopen, I just got him back a few days ago, kept my cards and sent an 8 that was signed the same spot and with the same exact graph as yours. Went right in rhe trash because thats where the ttm gretzky's belong. Sorry man, its just a new autopen.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

NRC Collectibles wrote:This the new autopen, I just got him back a few days ago, kept my cards and sent an 8 that was signed the same spot and with the same exact graph as yours. Went right in rhe trash because thats where the ttm gretzky's belong. Sorry man, its just a new autopen.

I would agree.

His wife has also signed his TTMs for him as well.
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

NRC Collectibles wrote:This the new autopen, I just got him back a few days ago, kept my cards and sent an 8 that was signed the same spot and with the same exact graph as yours. Went right in rhe trash because thats where the ttm gretzky's belong. Sorry man, its just a new autopen.
Glad to see this post. Maybe moron's like Antidealers will not post moronic things that they obviously don't know anything about. :lol:

His Tiger Woods is an obvious fake as well. But people want to hope that Tiger would actually sign TTM. :lol:
ursula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursula »

The autographs posted at http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ttm- ... -auto.html are different and are TTM.