Karan Brar (JESSIE) email success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Karan Brar (JESSIE) email success!

Post by joe316 »

Katelynde<3 wrote:
Jennie<3 wrote:I hope you know that the more people request for autographs he is not going to do it. There is also a possiblity it can be a pp.

Its not a pp, you can see upclose the way he moved a sharpie. Plus his signature is glossy and the rest of the paper is matte like.
Shame that you don't know a thing about real signed photos. My sister got the same picture from him back in the winter (it made a good starter in the fireplace) and it was a pre-print. That is not real.
katheryn8459
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katheryn8459 »

joe316 wrote:
Katelynde<3 wrote:
Jennie<3 wrote:I hope you know that the more people request for autographs he is not going to do it. There is also a possiblity it can be a pp.

Its not a pp, you can see upclose the way he moved a sharpie. Plus his signature is glossy and the rest of the paper is matte like.
Shame that you don't know a thing about real signed photos. My sister got the same picture from him back in the winter (it made a good starter in the fireplace) and it was a pre-print. That is not real.

I got this signed photo, because i emailed him too. i actually have 2 signed photos of him. the signatures i got is a bit different than hers, so its not a PP. the sharpie colors are different too. just because your sister got a pp doesnt mean we got a PP.
-Katheryn:)

Most Wanted: [size=200]KATY PERRY
And Justin Bieber

Most recent success: Cameron Boyce (December 31, 2012)
Katelynde<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Katelynde<3 »

Its not a pp, you can see upclose the way he moved a sharpie. Plus his signature is glossy and the rest of the paper is matte like.[/quote]

Shame that you don't know a thing about real signed photos. My sister got the same picture from him back in the winter (it made a good starter in the fireplace) and it was a pre-print. That is not real.[/quote]

I got this signed photo, because i emailed him too. i actually have 2 signed photos of him. the signatures i got is a bit different than hers, so its not a PP. the sharpie colors are different too. just because your sister got a pp doesnt mean we got a PP.[/quote]

thank you! I knew it was real! Thanks :)
Oliviakc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Oliviakc123 »

I emailed him too but mine is a PP :( you're lucky you got an authentic!
Katelynde<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Katelynde<3 »

Oliviakc123 wrote:I emailed him too but mine is a PP :( you're lucky you got an authentic!

aw im sorry! I am not 100 percent sure, but I think it is.
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

I think this is an authentic! I just received mine in the mail today and it looks different than yours! Congrats to both of us lol :razz:
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
Katelynde<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Katelynde<3 »

vanillaglitter wrote:I think this is an authentic! I just received mine in the mail today and it looks different than yours! Congrats to both of us lol :razz:
Haha! true!!
Namatayipopswag
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Namatayipopswag »

Congrats :D with the autograph the same thing happend to me but with a Cameron Boyce autograph nami :)