Coco Jones success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
musicfreak9750
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Coco Jones success!

Post by musicfreak9750 »

I recently sent an email to someone who worked in redlight management that I knew and got an autograph back from Coco Jones! She was the star in Disney's newest DCOM, "Let It Shine!" The email is very easy to find, but in case you can't find it, inbox me and we'll make a deal or something. She's so sweet! Pictures soon. :D
Favorites Recieved: Debby Ryan x3, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, Taylor Swift, Victoria Justice, Demi Lovato, Nicole Anderson, Daniel Radcliffe x2, Chelsea Kane

Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, Ciara Bravo, Emma Roberts, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Zendaya, Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson and Troian Bellisario
admin
Site Admin

Re: Coco Jones success!

Post by admin »

Hi musicfreak9750 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Coco Jones on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
taira777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by taira777 »

on monday 16th 2012 i think i got my autopgraph:D.i was having a sleepover with my bff sarah and then my mom went to the mail we came along then i saw a yellow enevolope with my name on it.it said said red light management on it.we screamed :shock:.we rushed inside to open it and i got it.
dawn4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dawn4ever »

i'm sorry but don't tell people you got it by using a email! That mean they'll get spammed and they wont send anymore out to fans. Congrads on your success but they really don't need to get spammed by people who doesn't like her and only want her autographs so they can get a quick reply. Thats why most of the celebs now wont send autographs because they get spammed from others telling people that they got one from emails. now thats not fun lol it ruins it for the other true fans who supports her and whatever. Sorry, but had to say something(:
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

dawn4ever wrote:i'm sorry but don't tell people you got it by using a email! That mean they'll get spammed and they wont send anymore out to fans. Congrads on your success but they really don't need to get spammed by people who doesn't like her and only want her autographs so they can get a quick reply. Thats why most of the celebs now wont send autographs because they get spammed from others telling people that they got one from emails. now thats not fun lol it ruins it for the other true fans who supports her and whatever. Sorry, but had to say something(:
You aren't going to be able to stop people from bragging about their email successes on this forum. :lol:
amygde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amygde »

Congrats! I have a feeling Coco will become super popular, after Let It Shine! :D
Signatures Received: Christina Grimmie, Barbra Streisand, Alan Rickman, Karolyn Grimes, Dakota Fanning, George W. Bush, Ashley Benson, Melissa Joan Hart, Debby Ryan, Kate Winslet, Nicole Anderson, Nick Jonas, Christina Aguilera, Brian Sipe, Jennifer Lawrence, Amber Chaney, Mark Salling, Jimmy Carter, Harry Shum Jr., Joan Rivers, Ayla Kell, Isabelle Fuhrman, Alexander Ludwig, Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Cassie Scerbo, Chelsea Tavares, Heather Morris, Ariana Grande, Coco Jones, Jessie J, Stefanie Scott, Dayo Okeniyi, Willow Shields, Cyndi Lauper, Chelsea Kane, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Clarkson, Usain Bolt.

Most Wanted: Celine Dion, Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Elizabeth Gillies, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Sasha Pieterse, Troian Bellisario, Selena Gomez, Bridget Mendler...

FAVORITE SUCCESS: Emma Roberts (VV)

* Help appreciated :)

Hey I have a new website! http://amyautographs.webs.com Check it out! :)
kittypow1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kittypow1234 »

Cool I got a Coco Jones Autograph. It's a real one. Mine Came with a letter and a Picture of 3 stars from 'Let it Shine'. It came in 3 days.
Autographs Recieved: Coco Jones, Ariana Grande, Anne Hathaway, Debby Ryan, Cher Lloyd, Olivia Holt, Stefanie Scott?

Most Wanted: Selena Gomez???? Victoria Justice, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Demi Lovato, Jennette McCurdy