JOSH HUTCHERSON PRIVATE ADDRESS!!!

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
devito44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JOSH HUTCHERSON PRIVATE ADDRESS!!!

Post by devito44 »

Hello. I have been looking for a private address for Josh Hutcherson for about 2 days and have come really close. I know that he bought a house in the hollywood hills and that it was previously owned by ellen.I also know that it is nick named the try house. I am so close but can't seem to find an exact address. Can you help me?
Recently Received: Ryan Lochte, Ben Howland, Dayo Okeniyi

Waiting For: Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Suzanne Collins (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Dayo Okeniyi, Elizabeth Banks, Rest of the Hunger Games Cast

Most wanted: Suzanne Collins, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, The Harry Potter Cast, Will Farrell, Johnny Depp, Liam Hemsworth, Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Lockte, Michael Phelps

If anyone has a VV address or a Private address for someone from my most wanted, please share it with me.
devito44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JOSH HUTCHERSON PRIVATE ADDRESS!!!

Post by devito44 »

I also know now that the house number is 8010 can someone pm me the street?

Waiting For: Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Suzanne Collins (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Dayo Okeniyi, Elizabeth Banks, Rest of the Hunger Games Cast

Most wanted: Suzanne Collins, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, The Harry Potter Cast, Will Farrell, Johnny Depp, Liam Hemsworth, Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Lockte, Michael Phelps

If anyone has a VV address or a Private address for someone from my most wanted, please share it with me.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Private addresses are not supposed to be shared on here because they get spammed. If I found that address and posted it here, then like everyone on here will spam it and you will never get an answer. The address is hard to find for a reason!
devito44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by devito44 »

I found it but i won't share it the only person I need left is Jennifer Lawrence and I can't find a home address for her

KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

I'm not sure about you, but I have a thing about trying to find where a celebrity lives. I find it creepy, and quite frankly I think they deserve their privacy. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you should invade their privacy like that, I think they've earned at least that!
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)
James

Post by James »

KatnissMockingjay wrote:I'm not sure about you, but I have a thing about trying to find where a celebrity lives. I find it creepy, and quite frankly I think they deserve their privacy. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you should invade their privacy like that, I think they've earned at least that!
{up}
potterheads
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by potterheads »

In my opinion there's nothing wrong in writing a celebrity by using his/her home address. However, it seems as if you invade his/her privacy.

Why don't you write a letter through Josh's Talent Agency? If you'll use his home address, he might not respond your letter, because if he did, then it only proves that it is indeed his home address.

I think you should respect his privacy. Why don't you write him then ask him if you could use his home address?
Once a potterhead, always a potterhead.
dolphingrl986
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dolphingrl986 »

Why don't you try writing through his fan mail address? It's called fan mail for a reason.

I saw on an interview one time that Josh finds it strange/creepy when his fans know his address. Even though he does love his fans.

Good luck!
Autographs Received TTM: James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, Alexander Ludwig, Jennifer Lawrence(sec), Stephanie Leigh Schlund, Coco Jones, Dayo Okeniyi-2 TTM & 1 @ HG DVD release, Ethan Jamieson-2, Willow Shields-3, Martina McBride, Amandla Stenberg- 2, Dakota Hood-5, Amanda Seyfried- 3, Miley Cyrus(bought), Stefano Langone(bought), Sister Act Cast(bought at show), Lauren Potter- 2, Shelby Tweten-3, Josh Hutcherson(AP)
Most Wanted: Hunger Games Cast, Glee Cast
studiose7en
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by studiose7en »

James wrote:
KatnissMockingjay wrote:I'm not sure about you, but I have a thing about trying to find where a celebrity lives. I find it creepy, and quite frankly I think they deserve their privacy. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you should invade their privacy like that, I think they've earned at least that!
{up}

I dont think it is creepy at all! Like Gene Wilder I have wanted his autograph for years his manager said he wont sign unless you go to a Paid event well mailing a letter to his home proves he is kind hearted and does not mind signing soesome agency employees are mean and want nothing to do with fan mail
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Ok people... all of you who dont like to share private addresses, how about if that is the only way to write to someone cause they do not have an agent to go through?