Pawn Stars - failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pawn Stars - failure

Post by joe316 »

They are not only some of the worst people on the planet (Being crooked pawn shop morons) but they are all also real jerks. Not surprised to see yet another failure from these bunch of worthless con-artists.
stramming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stramming »

I knew that it's a slim chance that they sign, but I sent it to them anyway, and I got only an unsigned new pic back. I didn't really care though.
Autographs I have collected: Paul Teutul Jr., Jerome Simpson, Marty Brennaman, Jim Davis, Pawn Stars, Pete Rose, Dusty Baker, and many more!

Wish list:
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Angus Young
todd24089
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by todd24089 »

joe316 wrote:They are not only some of the worst people on the planet (Being crooked pawn shop morons) but they are all also real jerks. Not surprised to see yet another failure from these bunch of worthless con-artists.
http://www.gambling911.com/entertainmen ... 11510.html
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Seriously people?? These guys signed ttm and sent out cast signed photos for free up to several months ago when they started showing up on e-bay!!
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

dam you ebay sellers
todd24089
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by todd24089 »

Denisrichard wrote:Seriously people?? These guys signed ttm and sent out cast signed photos for free up to several months ago when they started showing up on e-bay!!
I will offer you twenty-five cents for one. I really don't know why I'm going that high. Besides, have you seen this economy? I have overhead. It may sit on my shelf for years, plus I'll have to get it cleaned up and framed.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Yeah, shine it up real good, turn it sideways and...........
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
rayzer369
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rayzer369 »

i honestly doubt that many stars care if you sell their auto on ebay-think about the 100's and thousands they sign and you look on ebay and there's like 12-check completed auctions and barley one sold :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

It's a shame that these guys heads are too big and can't sign. SMH.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

Denisrichard wrote:Seriously people?? These guys signed ttm and sent out cast signed photos for free up to several months ago when they started showing up on e-bay!!

They haven't signed authentically TTM for a year at least.