Bonnie Wright - Harry Potter - What I think maybe a PP

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bonnie Wright - Harry Potter - What I think maybe a PP

Post by ELDER123 »

:neutral:
Yeah, Still a PP is better than nothing. ;-)
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
nichole
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nichole »

Aww too bad she stopped sending out authentic ones :/. But atleast you got something back, right? ;-)

Congrats on getting a Response {up}
Recently Received: Amanda Seyfried, Harry Shum Jr.

---
signature credits to ~martinrivass from deviantart
selenalover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by selenalover »

BP4L wrote:Name: Bonnie Wright,
Address: United Agents Ltd; 12-26 Lexington Street; London; W1F 0LE
Sent: A LOR and a SASE on 28/3/2012
Received: A signed photo and the usual typed letter on the 17/4/2012.
Time Taken: 2 Weeks, 5 Days.

I'm a bit dubious about the authenticity of my reply from Bonnie that I received today. In my not expert eyes the autograph looks to have been printed along with the photo, even parts of the white signature are strangely red.

However on the other hand though I know Bonnie doesn't normally send PP replies and my reply is clearly not the same as this recent success viewtopic.php?t=248119 (but does look for me to be identical to this recent success viewtopic.php?t=248238 - see where the T ends, how far the . is up her arm and the way the pen fades of the B on both for example). So I'm a bit stumped really.

I don't know if you will be able to see this as well as myself, but here are the pictures:

Envelope and picture:

Close up:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
just want to ask how big is the photo?
Recently Sent:Ashley Benson
Recently Recieved:Josh Hutcherson
RECEIVED:Selena Gomez(authentic,SFM,trade),Jennifer Lawrence(Sec),Bonnie Wright(PP),Chelsea Kane,Greyson Chance(IPx3),Jenny Han(author),Amanda Seyfriedx4,Ashley Bensonx2,Alexander Ludwig,Drew Seeleyx2,Chris Colfer(SFM)Debby Ryan,Nicole Anderson,Cher Lloyd(bought)(trade), Josh Hutcherson
I LOVE ONE DIRECTION,SELENA GOMEZ,CHER LLOYD AND TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh,and yeah like my FB page it's about 1D: http://www.facebook.com/onedirectionersbest
Sometimes it's really sad to trade with someone and they don't send you back anything! So disappointed by some people!