What you want to send?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What you want to send?

Post by autographsannie »

I want to send:
-SAE, LOR AND 2 PHOTOS to Saoirse Ronan
-LOR to Heidi Klum
-LOR to Selena Gomez (private address)
-LOR to Tina Turner
-SAE, LOR, STAMP AND PHOTO to Emeli Sandè (VV to Rome)
-SAE, LOR, PHOTO to Chloe Grace Moretz (VV to "Carrie")
And I have sent:
-LOR, 2 PHOTOS to Brigitte Bardot
-LOR, PHOTO, INDEX CARD to Eva Green
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What you want to send?

Post by jessemcluv »

always try to send a sase or sae. ALWAYS. I notice for alot of them you didn't. Why?
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsannie »

jessemcluv wrote:always try to send a sase or sae. ALWAYS. I notice for alot of them you didn't. Why?
Heidi Klum don't use our SASE.
And for the others...I don't have some american and english stamps.
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dani98 »

People on my list include actresses from the 50s and 60s her aren't to popular. But whatever. I hope I make their day when I send them fan mail. :D