I need an address comfirmation from a Doors fan!

stramming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need an address comfirmation from a Doors fan!

Post by stramming »

I sent Ray Manzarek a TTM about 2 months ago. I used the addy on this site. Will I get it back?

And I am going to send out one for John Densmore, and Robby Krieger soon to follow.
Autographs I have collected: Paul Teutul Jr., Jerome Simpson, Marty Brennaman, Jim Davis, Pawn Stars, Pete Rose, Dusty Baker, and many more!

Wish list:
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Angus Young
Hancock Hunter
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: I need an address comfirmation from a Doors fan!

Post by Hancock Hunter »

Hi stramming!

Just like any other request, it's never a "sure" thing that you'll get it back, but it does look like someone had a TTM success last year that took nine weeks (viewtopic.php?f=114&t=216345), so there is a possibility. It may take longer, however, as Ray was playing some dates in Poland last month and is about to head out on another European mini-tour. Good Luck! :D

Happy Hunting!

- The Hancock Hunter
(http://hancockhunter.blogspot.com/)
Peace_Frog
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Peace_Frog »

I sent to Ray and Robby last year.
And nothing :cry: :cry: :cry:
youxi123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youxi123 »

Thank you to share.I understand a lot of
stramming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stramming »

Hancock Hunter wrote:Hi stramming!

Just like any other request, it's never a "sure" thing that you'll get it back, but it does look like someone had a TTM success last year that took nine weeks (viewtopic.php?f=114&t=216345), so there is a possibility. It may take longer, however, as Ray was playing some dates in Poland last month and is about to head out on another European mini-tour. Good Luck! :D

Happy Hunting!

- The Hancock Hunter
(http://hancockhunter.blogspot.com/)

THANKS! I've been waiting about nine weeks now, and I still may get something :D Thanks man!
Autographs I have collected: Paul Teutul Jr., Jerome Simpson, Marty Brennaman, Jim Davis, Pawn Stars, Pete Rose, Dusty Baker, and many more!

Wish list:
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Angus Young
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

was lucky enough to meet Manzarek and Roy Rogers after a show and had drinks and some casual conversation.
Greatest Rock and Roll moment to date for me!!!!Densmore no longer signs ttm or in person don`t waste your time.