My Doris Day Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: My Doris Day Success!!

Post by Manini »

Funny success! The "Clark Gable" signature seems to be signed by the same person as Doris' one ==> most likely her secretary, or Doris herself :D Cool success nevertheless :)
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

Ignore is a useful feature I agree. :D
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

Nice success! I think the same person signed both signatures. Congrats! {up}
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

nicknifty wrote:Ignore is a useful feature I agree. :D
Wonderful, use it :razz:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
FilmFan32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FilmFan32 »

Thanks for your opinions! Her sucesses are always interesting to read.
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dani98 »

Did you send a SASE? I recently send one to her. Actually I sent one to her yesterday. Can't wait to hear back from her! (Hopefully!)
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Her successes do! The leading cause is because of the difference in the D's...but people do change handwriting. My signature changed a few months ago. It used to be more large and open and kinda hard to read (everyone said I should be a doctor) and so I redid it so that it was easier to read...but sometimes people think I sign "Jean!" So yeah, I have no doubts that she would switch it up and, as I said in another post, PSA/DNA said mine was real and you can find others on Ebay with their seal of approval....with both types of D's!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

redgravedisciple wrote:as I said in another post, PSA/DNA said mine was real
SERIOUS QUESTION: Even though IDC about what PSA/ DNA says because their professional opinion has changed SEVERAL times, if you have this, why can't you post it to "close" the authenticity discussions on Ms Doris among myself and other members? {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
redgravedisciple wrote:as I said in another post, PSA/DNA said mine was real
SERIOUS QUESTION: Even though IDC about what PSA/ DNA says because their professional opinion has changed SEVERAL times, if you have this, why can't you post it to "close" the authenticity discussions on Ms Doris among myself and other members? {up}
Because as you've said, it wouldn't change anything.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MW1221 wrote:Because as you've said, it wouldn't change anything.
For me it wouldn't but I wouldn't comment on the authenticity anymore.
Thanks since I was talking to you :roll: LOL!