Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by skaboss241 »

karlb82 wrote:
darryl-zero wrote:I've gotten returns from Jurgens c/o DC and McFarlane c/o his showroom in the last year. Good Luck
karlb82 wrote:Hey guys,does anyone know if. Dan jurgens/Todd mcfarlane still sign ttm ,would love to write to them,
thanks for that
dan jurgens just replied to my email i sent him, saying it was ok to send him my comic
What address are you using? I have a few comics I'd love for Jurgens to sign.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

Dan Jurgens
c/o DC Comics
1700 Broadway, #7,
New York, NY
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

A buddy of mine took a comic for me to a small Doctor Who convention here in Alabama and got a comic signed by Kelly Yates who has done artwork on several DW comics. Pretty happy as the comic book successes have slowed of late.
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

karlb82 wrote:Hey guys,does anyone know if. Dan jurgens/Todd mcfarlane still sign ttm ,would love to write to them,
I got a response from Todd McFarlane, took about 7 months.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Got an email response from Chris Giarrusso. I had asked if it was ok to send my copy of Spidey and The Mini Marvels #1 to him for signature. Here's his response:

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I've had to stop attempting to fulfill requests like this. My mail delivery system is highly unreliable. Attempting to fulfill such requests in the past has often resulted in books being bent and stuffed into my small mailbox, thus sustaining damage, even when "DO NOT BEND" has been clearly marked on the package. In addition, fans who enclose Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes rarely affix adequate postage, leaving me to pay the difference. Other times, books have gone missing altogether. More often than not, I'm wasting time at the post office and paying money out of my own pocket to have fans get angry at me, and it seems foolish to continue inviting that.

Apologies, and thanks for understanding.
-Chris

I will respect his wishes and not send off to him. I hope to get him at a comic con or an apperance instead.

Stinks, but dems the breaks.

Mike
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Finally got this in today.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

Awesome! Who signed it other than Stan Lee?

Mike
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

spideyfan71 wrote:Awesome! Who signed it other than Stan Lee?

Mike
Chris Hemsworth :D

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
ProWolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ProWolf »

spideyfan71 wrote:Got an email response from Chris Giarrusso. I had asked if it was ok to send my copy of Spidey and The Mini Marvels #1 to him for signature. Here's his response:

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I've had to stop attempting to fulfill requests like this. My mail delivery system is highly unreliable. Attempting to fulfill such requests in the past has often resulted in books being bent and stuffed into my small mailbox, thus sustaining damage, even when "DO NOT BEND" has been clearly marked on the package. In addition, fans who enclose Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes rarely affix adequate postage, leaving me to pay the difference. Other times, books have gone missing altogether. More often than not, I'm wasting time at the post office and paying money out of my own pocket to have fans get angry at me, and it seems foolish to continue inviting that.

-Chris

I will respect his wishes and not send off to him. I hope to get him at a comic con or an apperance instead.

Mike
I feel for this poor guy as the same thing happens to me. I have one of those small mail boxes and some idiot in my Condo section lost the key to the parcel box. So the idiot postmen that can't read "Do Not Bend" usually just stuff the things into my mailbox. :roll:
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

spideyfan71 wrote:Got an email response from Chris Giarrusso. I had asked if it was ok to send my copy of Spidey and The Mini Marvels #1 to him for signature. Here's his response:

Hi Mike,

-Chris

Mike
I got a similar message through Facebook back in August. Im from the UK so I won't get to meet him at a con unless I save up really hard, which is doubtful :-), or if Thought Bubble read my many messages to them about him haha