Robin Williams Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gerald72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robin Williams Success

Post by Gerald72 »

I sent a drawing to be signed to Robin Williams on March 23, 2012.
I got this response 61 days later:

http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/2 ... -williams/

I used the address in the data base

Robin Williams
Morra Brenzer Steinber & Tenenbaum
345 North Maple Drive
Suite 200
Beverly Hills Ca 90210
check out all my latest autographed drawings:
http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success

Post by coachk28 »

Iin regards to Robin's autograph.... you may want to watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9498tVHwKEw&t=15m58s
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

If I were you, I wouldn't send my drawing to people who send out SECS because you are taking your time and patients to draw these AMAZING drawing and the sec autograph ruins the photo..
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Gerald72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gerald72 »

I watched the YouTube clip. Nice research but I don't agree with the reasoning. All that proves is that the signature has variations whether it's written in a busy, public atmosphere or the comfort of their own home.
Of course a "drive-by" John Travolta IP is going to look different that one he wrote while sitting in a comfortable chair.

Everytime i have seen a celebrity in public, they have been awake. By the reasoning in this video, that also proves that a celebrity never sleeps, even while at home.
check out all my latest autographed drawings:
http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Gerald72 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Robin Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Gerald72 wrote:I watched the YouTube clip. Nice research but I don't agree with the reasoning. All that proves is that the signature has variations whether it's written in a busy, public atmosphere or the comfort of their own home.
Of course a "drive-by" John Travolta IP is going to look different that one he wrote while sitting in a comfortable chair.

Everytime i have seen a celebrity in public, they have been awake. By the reasoning in this video, that also proves that a celebrity never sleeps, even while at home.
There is little room for stupidity in the autograph collecting game. You can be gullible all you want but it doesn't mean that Robin Williams signed your drawing when he has never signed anyone else's items TTM. :roll:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

joe316 wrote:There is little room for stupidity in the autograph collecting game. You can be gullible all you want but it doesn't mean that Robin Williams signed your drawing when he has never signed anyone else's items TTM. :roll:
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU RE SAYING! However I have gotten him TTM (with a VV address while he was on Broadway) so he does sign, RARELY, but he does sign. {up}

(And I can show you a pic of my success if you would like to see it) {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marokee »

dancingirl1 wrote:If I were you, I wouldn't send my drawing to people who send out SECS because you are taking your time and patients to draw these AMAZING drawing and the sec autograph ruins the photo..
It's spelled patience.

I'll believe you when you grow old enough to learn how to spell.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

marokee wrote:I'll believe you when you grow old enough to learn how to spell.
Make fun of people with disorders... hope you feel better about yourself :)
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote:
joe316 wrote:There is little room for stupidity in the autograph collecting game. You can be gullible all you want but it doesn't mean that Robin Williams signed your drawing when he has never signed anyone else's items TTM. :roll:
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU RE SAYING! However I have gotten him TTM (with a VV address while he was on Broadway) so he does sign, RARELY, but he does sign. {up}

(And I can show you a pic of my success if you would like to see it) {up}
Yep. He did sign authentically once upon a time.