Taylor Swift SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by KennyDolly »

Agreed with all of you! This person has also posted success from Dolly Parton(very rare, and never through the posted address), Carrie Underwood(nope), and CHER (HAHA) and couldn't get addresses straight. Posted about two recent Cher successes from her management, and from home address. in my opinion, not real.
Favorite Successes: ~ DOLLY PARTON ~ Maya Angelou, Joan Rivers, Loretta Lynn, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher
Most Wanted: Kenny Rogers, Julie Andrews, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

dancingirl1 wrote:There is something weird about this success. There haven't been ANY successes from Taylor and all of a sudden there is? I'm skeptical even after seeing the pic...IDK.
Unless you believe all those fake email successes that people get from some magical email address that is out there belonging to Taylor Swift's "people". :lol: :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

KamSwift13 wrote:I have NO reason to keep a envelope from a record label!
This I KNOW is her real autograph because a close friend
of mine WORKS FOR HER and I have a photo of her signing
it!  I have well over 100 Taylor autographs and have sold
MANY of them, so thus I know it's real I don't care what
you say!  As a member of media I have spent a LOT of
time with Taylor and her mother and father, and I know
i get whatever I want from her always! xoxo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
OMG!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!! :roll:

CONGRATS TO THEM! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nathan1872002 »

Could you re-load that photo again? It's been taken down by the hosting site. Try Tinypic.com if you would! {up}
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
mlsexton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mlsexton »

Try it now Nathan!
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nathan1872002 »

I see it now, thanks! Regardless of these authenticity comments, it's irrelevant. The point is you're happy with what you've received. Who cares what others say. I do know she's been in LA for the last several weeks and practically lives there now so while it does seem a bit off, I must say that the signature itself looks like hers. Unsure of the inscription, seeing as her handwriting varies- but with it being something you sent in, it does seem like it was all done by the same person. I'm glad this worked out for you!
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
mlsexton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mlsexton »

Nathan1872002 wrote:I see it now, thanks! Regardless of these authenticity comments, it's irrelevant. The point is you're happy with what you've received. Who cares what others say. I do know she's been in LA for the last several weeks and practically lives there now so while it does seem a bit off, I must say that the signature itself looks like hers. Unsure of the inscription, seeing as her handwriting varies- but with it being something you sent in, it does seem like it was all done by the same person. I'm glad this worked out for you!

THANK YOU Nathan! The Taylor signature looks exact, but like you
I was a little weary of the inscription. But either way I love it,
and I have several other Taylor successes that I have gotten in
person (and many photos with her) for people to just shun and tell
me they arn't real, you know what I mean??? :) Thanks again!
I also got a Train success inperson i'm going to post later!
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

dancingirl1 wrote:There is something weird about this success. There haven't been ANY successes from Taylor and all of a sudden there is? I'm skeptical even after seeing the pic...IDK.
It may be an old success but it is her signature. It matches the one I got awhile back.
Including the heart

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

dancingirl1 wrote:
KamSwift13 wrote:I have NO reason to keep a envelope from a record label!
This I KNOW is her real autograph because a close friend
of mine WORKS FOR HER and I have a photo of her signing
it!  I have well over 100 Taylor autographs and have sold
MANY of them, so thus I know it's real I don't care what
you say!  As a member of media I have spent a LOT of
time with Taylor and her mother and father, and I know
i get whatever I want from her always! xoxo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
OMG!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!! :roll:

CONGRATS TO THEM! {up}
I dont know how true that comment is above but I know first hand that a situation like that is possible. It may seem 'To Good To be True' but you never really know. I am a good example of that. having tons of autographs from many celebrities. So I wouldnt quite doubt the possibility. but it would be nice to see more of what you got.

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

I have more than 8 autos from taylor that I bought via her website or at concerts and to me this auto looks exactly like the autos that I have purchased, If you guys want I can post all of the autos I have so you guys can compare them to this one
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone