Roy Halladay (Philadelphia Phillies pitchers) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Roy Halladay (Philadelphia Phillies pitchers) success

Post by dagoz »

Last year during Spring Training, my son and I sent about twenty cards out and had 17 of them get signed. So this year we sent out over 40, but have only had about ten signed. One of them was Roy Halladay, pitcher for the Phillies. The card my son sent was not signed but returned in a letter with the Phillies logo and address. The letter said that Halladay gets too many requests to sign all of them, but enclosed a pre-signed card. Our letter, card and SASE was sent on 3/1/12 and the card came on 5/12/12. My son was thrilled with the card and the letter. We sent it to the Phillies Spring training addy: 601 Old Coachman Rd., Clearwater, FL 33765

admin
Site Admin

Re: Roy Halladay (Phillies pitchers) success

Post by admin »

Hi dagoz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Roy Halladay on Fanmail.biz
{star} Philadelphia Phillies on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
HIHIHI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Roy Halladay (Philadelphia Phillies pitchers) success

Post by HIHIHI »

Hi, is it authentic? 8)
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dagoz »

HIHIHI - I compared it to others and it certainly appears to be authentic. The card is larger than the usual baseball card. My son was thrilled with it, so that makes it worthwhile and he is now a bigger fan of Halladay.
HIHIHI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HIHIHI »

OK, thanks! {up}
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Hey, unfortunately these are Preprint autos (not authentic)...I got one similar last season...Roy doesn't sign TTM. But, atleast you got something back and I'm sure your son was excited. I send out a lot of cards during preseason...its really hit and miss. I sent out probably 70 cards this ST and probably only got back 15. Good thing about spring training is that a lot of players that don't normally sign will sometime sign during ST. I've been lucky enough to get Mark McGwire, Mariano Rivera and Stephen Strasburg during ST over the last 3 ST's.