$10 - $20 AUTOGRAPH SALE!!!!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: $10 - $20 AUTOGRAPH SALE!!!!!

Post by ScottishDan »

Approaching 4 weeks now since I sent the money. Starting to get really worried..
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

ScottishDan wrote:Approaching 4 weeks now since I sent the money. Starting to get really worried..

GREATTTTTTT.
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

ScottishDan wrote:Approaching 4 weeks now since I sent the money. Starting to get really worried..
PM Sent.

Please don't think that I'm a scammer because you've bought autographs from me before.

I already gave you the tracking number. Please let me know if you did not receive the autographs after one week and I'll give you a refund. {up}
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Just used my tracking number in the USPS webpage and it says it's in New York! {up}
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Give it some time :) Bought from this user twice already! Sometimes it just takes a while for mail to get where it should go :)
I trust ricin :)
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Edit: ooops sorry double post
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Gertyke wrote:
Give it some time :) Bought from this user twice already! Sometimes it just takes a while for mail to get where it should go :)
I trust ricin :)
I trust Ricin too, I've bought from this user before but 4 weeks is a long time and I spent a lot of money hence why I have every right to be worried! 8)
rockstar97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockstar97 »

Hi Ricin, i would like to make you an offer on the Ringo 'graph with hand to his face, please? :)

thanks!
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Atlast they are here!! Unfortunately the postage sheet was stappled through the ringo starr autograph again but atleast they're here! 8)
nathansautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nathansautos »

i am interested in the dominick dunne (is it a book that is signed? how did you obtain it? year?), tony blair (obtained through the mail? bookplate? year?), and martin scorsese (what size is the photo? did you print it? on photo paper? how did you obtain it? year?)...

thank you!