Seth Rogen and James Franco (maybe) SUCCESS!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
pasfs0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth Rogen and James Franco (maybe) SUCCESS!!!

Post by pasfs0 »

sawfan93 wrote:Lauloveshp, my apologies, i wasn't trying to be rude by saying its fake, someone else posted that it was real & i didn't want you to be misled, I've never seen a James Franco autograph look like that, its not real. Im not trying to be rude, i do apologize if you think that though. If you search the feedback history, you can see for yourself.
Funny you use this same website to compare signatures. I compare them to a bigger database with a good couple of dozen signatures. Yes this is not the traditional signature however it is the smaller version he uses sometimes. He begins many of his signatures with this same JF then gpes to make sort of cloud like shape with the rest, which here is missing. This is a small picture if he was to do the whole he would have done the whole picture. I do no know a thing or 2 about autographs.
Most of my autographs are here, I still need to scan some http://community.webshots.com/user/fsus ... =community

I am open to trade or sell some of them. If Interested check this link.
http://community.webshots.com/album/579630487CTDlCG

I still cant get over this forum losing about 300 of my oldest posts.
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Pasfs0
Its funny because I've received 2 replies from James VV, they look nothing at all like this, & I've compared them to tons of IP, so I'm pretty positive they're authentic. I don't just use fanmail to compare signatures, but there were like 50 replies from James from the VV that was in Michigan, & none look alike, i was using them as an example. Can you post some examples of his autographs looking like this? This is not authentic.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
rachelj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachelj »

Argh, who knows? Maybe Seth deccided to be irritating and sign as James? Damn... He is funny, but he pushes it too far sometimes... Anyway, congrats!! :D
Successes: Gwyneth Paltrow, Rupert Grint, Channing Tatum, Foster The People, etc.
Most wanted: Zac Efron, Criminal Minds cast, Paget Brewster, etc.
Waiting for: Too many to be counted :P

ImageImage
ImageImage

Please visit my website,
http://rachelsautographs.wordpress.com/
Or follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/racheljuay
(I may come up with autograph giveaways from time to time....)
And remember, authenticity is in the eye of the beholder! As long as you're happy, nothing else really matters :D
PS: I'm willing to trade items for addresses for my most wanted!
lauloveshp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lauloveshp »

chill, I dont mind, for me Its real :roll:
congrats araleejane, love the second one;) do you think emma watson would reply? saw shes in it like jason segel too...
Best (authentic) ttm: Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Felton, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Zach Braff, Russel Crowe, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Geoffrey Rush, Melissa McCarthy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Cam Gigandet, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craig, Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen, Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Laurie, Hugo Weaving, Cobie Smulders, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Sara Ramirez, Matthew Fox, Kellan Lutz, Justin Long

most wanted: Brittany Snow!!, Adam Brody, James Franco, Zac Efron, Anne Hathaway, Jared Padalecki, Avengers Cast, Christoph Waltz, Jake Abel, Jim Parsons

http://www.signlau.tumblr.com
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Here is James Franco authentic auto card that he signed for the Spiderman card set that are guarenteed authentic. This is his shortenes signature as well.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eDUc_Fq9S1Y/T ... Franco.JPG
Enjoy your success! I really love the inscription Rogen wrote.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
araleejane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by araleejane »

lauloveshp wrote:chill, I dont mind, for me Its real :roll:
congrats araleejane, love the second one;) do you think emma watson would reply? saw shes in it like jason segel too...
Thank you! I was gonna call and ask because I know it's just a cameo and I don't know if she will be there long enough to send anything, I'm waiting for "Your voice in my head" to send to her again. If you want to try you should go for it!