Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
BUBBAFAN2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by BUBBAFAN2 »

Well ok then ... Doug williams has a fanmail address on his official website sent to him about 2 months ago and today got the cards back unsigned. Dont know if he thought he signed them or what not sure i wanna waste time again with it. None of the cards were signed no note no nothing just sent back and the address used was on his official site so i know i got the right one he sent them back in my sase
Its still being worked on but please feel free to check my site out http://pumpkincarver.webs.com/
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

Evan Bourne has just tweeted that he has just sent out a load of fanmail.
yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

wweboy21 wrote:Hi. Just wondering if anyone has bought an autograph from the bella twins' official website. Only noticed it just now and thought i'd see what you guys thought. Here is the link:
http://nicoleandbrianna.com/products-page/
Thanks
Wweboy21
I bought one about 2 months ago. I chose the one of both and got it signed and personalized. It took a little over a week.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Well ok then ... Doug williams has a fanmail address on his official website sent to him about 2 months ago and today got the cards back unsigned. Dont know if he thought he signed them or what not sure i wanna waste time again with it. None of the cards were signed no note no nothing just sent back and the address used was on his official site so i know i got the right one he sent them back in my sase
Sorry to hear that, especially because I got him back today, also from the address listed on his website.
He signed my 8x10 and 3 cards.
BUBBAFAN2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BUBBAFAN2 »

enielie17 wrote:
Sorry to hear that, especially because I got him back today, also from the address listed on his website.
He signed my 8x10 and 3 cards.
Then i might give him a shot one more time then and see what happens. I know in no way was i dis respectful or anything towards him in what i wrote. Maybe he wasnt paying attention or like i said he could of just thought he signed them and sent them back i dont know. Ill give him a try one more time i guess.
Its still being worked on but please feel free to check my site out http://pumpkincarver.webs.com/
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Look who I got in the mail today. I sent it to a New Jersey address.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg23 ... icture.jpg
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

nicole175 wrote:
gentlevader wrote:
nicole175 wrote:Does anyone remember what page Michael Cole's address was on???? lol I searched and not finding it just finding people who got something back....

Anyway got Jim Ross back :) still trying to get done with the Reflexxions base set. Getting harder to find packs lol if anyone has any cards from this set up for trade let me know I'm willing for trading for ones I need :).
My bad I thought I sent you Cole!
It's cool hun got it now tho :) will have to address that one on out :) lol

Also ok so I keep seeing all this stuff with Trish's fee ok so it's not 10 bucks per item it's 10 bucks no matter now many you send out? Just so I can get it right before I send out to her may look on her site to double check.

Also is Bret still signing??? never had a chance to send to him till now (well really never a card till now lol) does he have a fee?
Bret never charged TTM but I don't think the address we were using for him is still active, in fact I've heard they closed that p.o. box but you can still get his autograph through his official store brethart.com/store he offers several personalized stuff for sale including his pink shades.
Hope this helps.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

i just got a reply from bret a month ago. does not charge. cool sunny TTM! i got hillbilly jim a few weeks ago.
Jimsta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jimsta »

To those who print there own images.
Where do you source your WWE/TNA photos/promos for the talents to sign?
Wrestling Roundup is a Radio Show hosted by Josh (USA) and Grady (NZ) about wrestling. Relive the classics, Recap what happened that week and listen to some great entrance themes. Check us at at any of the links below.
Facebook | Twitter | Latest 5 Episodes
NEW ZEALAND!
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

Hi. Is this the old evan bourne address or the new one which gives successes?

Evan Bourne
1209 Buck Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63117-1322
USA

Thanks