Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by laura_uk »

5150 wrote:
laura_uk wrote:Does anyone know how far back in pages I will have to go to find the Sheamus addy? After trying Uk via venue in nov 10, april 11, nov 11 and april 12 I'd like to try his US addy? Any help would be amazing :-)
I'm fairly certain he doesn't sign anymore
Ah boo! That will be why I've never got anything back. Thanks for replying.
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

Not a problem. Nice to see a fellow female UK wrestling collector.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Sheamus has moved/changed his signing habits. In person, he usually asks to personalize and he's a one per type of guy now.

That's one of the pratfalls of this thread that I've been talking about for some while.

Once addresses become easily accessed public knowledge, many talents get bombarded.

Some react by taking longer or cherry-picking what they sign, while others (Miz, Santino, Chris Jericho, etc.) just shut down and stop signing altogether.

That's why I've always played my cards close to the vest when I discover a current talent's address and receive a success.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:Sheamus has moved/changed his signing habits. In person, he usually asks to personalize and he's a one per type of guy now.

That's one of the pratfalls of this thread that I've been talking about for some while.

Once addresses become easily accessed public knowledge, many talents get bombarded.

Some react by taking longer or cherry-picking what they sign, while others (Miz, Santino, Chris Jericho, etc.) just shut down and stop signing altogether.

That's why I've always played my cards close to the vest when I discover a current talent's address and receive a success.
I don't blame you at all you put in the work, also if you send to a private address its always a risk they will say no.

I will try again in november, you never know do you. I got eve after 4 times and I was over the moon, the fact I'd tried a few times it made it even more special. I didn't get any uk VV last month but I will try again in november. It makes it all worth it when you get something back :-)
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

laura_uk wrote:
Xboxguy wrote:Anyone know how to get Ashley Massaro's autograph?

Ashley gave out an address last year (around may I think) via her twitter but as far as I'm aware she only replied to the first bunch of requests. I sent mine a week after the twitter post and got nothing back, I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Might be worth tweeting her about fanmail? It can't hurt, next time I see a tweet from her in my timeline I will tweet. If she replies will post in here.

I was one of the lucky ones that got a reply. I got my playboy signed an 8x10 and a few cards.....I do remember only a few people got a reply then after that nothing.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

selling sets of WCW/NWO Nitro for $5 each plus s&h if anyones interested message me. great cards to send out for autos.
BigChaChingBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BigChaChingBlue »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:Sheamus has moved/changed his signing habits. In person, he usually asks to personalize and he's a one per type of guy now.

I mailed out to Sheamus if I can remember correctly end of 2010 beginning 2011. It took me about a week maybe a little bit longer to get my Sheamus promo signed. I'm glad I mailed out to him when I did because now it is so hard to get him through the mail. I'm sure a newer address for Sheamus will pop up somewhere.
My TTM success...

Pro Wrestlers-Hulk Hogan,Eve Torres,Tammy Sytch,Jim Ross,Cherry,George Steele,Mickie James,Perry Saturn,Marc Mero,Sheamus,Demolition Ax & Smash,Papa Shango,Snitsky,Ricky Steamboat,Teddy Long,Joey Styles,Jonathan Coachman,Brutus Beefcake,Cowboy Bob Orton,Jerry Lawler,Bobby Lashley,Phil Simms,Lawrence Taylor,Bill Parcells,Dave Brown,Warren Moon,Ray Childress,Jeff George,Judge Judy,Donald Trump,Shaquille O Neal,Y.A. Tittle,Brad Benson,
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

BigChaChingBlue wrote:

I mailed out to Sheamus if I can remember correctly end of 2010 beginning 2011. It took me about a week maybe a little bit longer to get my Sheamus promo signed. I'm glad I mailed out to him when I did because now it is so hard to get him through the mail. I'm sure a newer address for Sheamus will pop up somewhere.
You got a nice success from him at WM didnt you??
Michael Moss
BigChaChingBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BigChaChingBlue »

mosshead1 wrote:
BigChaChingBlue wrote:

You got a nice success from him at WM didnt you??
Yes I did. I got 3 things signed by Sheamus at Fan Axxess during Wrestlemania weekend. I got my Elite King Sheamus figure,WM 28 program and a promo that they had on hand signed.
My TTM success...

Pro Wrestlers-Hulk Hogan,Eve Torres,Tammy Sytch,Jim Ross,Cherry,George Steele,Mickie James,Perry Saturn,Marc Mero,Sheamus,Demolition Ax & Smash,Papa Shango,Snitsky,Ricky Steamboat,Teddy Long,Joey Styles,Jonathan Coachman,Brutus Beefcake,Cowboy Bob Orton,Jerry Lawler,Bobby Lashley,Phil Simms,Lawrence Taylor,Bill Parcells,Dave Brown,Warren Moon,Ray Childress,Jeff George,Judge Judy,Donald Trump,Shaquille O Neal,Y.A. Tittle,Brad Benson,
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has bought an autograph from the bella twins' official website. Only noticed it just now and thought i'd see what you guys thought. Here is the link:
http://nicoleandbrianna.com/products-page/
Thanks
Wweboy21