Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
gdawg41180
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by gdawg41180 »

Recieved Vader today for the WWE Platinum set from the Wrestlereuion event in Toronto
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

mosshead1 wrote:Anyone have a spare Teddy Long card they would be willing to trade? Want to send it to his address for a sig..I have an autographed tna card of "Homicide" that I could trade for it!
I have 2 Teddy cards one from the classics set and the other from the 2011 topps set I would be willing to trade but can you post a photo of the card first and how you came to have it.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

roulette wrote:His Angelina Love autographs are straight, but the Tara and Velvet ones are suspect. The Xpac signature is pretty straight as well, but my issue is with the seller. I purchased an event used card from him back on the first week of March of Ken Kennedy and he set the notification on ebay that the item was sent. Two weeks go by and nothing, I message him to find out what the deal is and he says he will look into it. A week later I message him again, this time he doesn't get back to me until this past Monday saying that it was Returned To Sender. The funny thing is I purchased a few things on April 2nd that were in my mailbox within plenty of time for the Lockdown trip last Wednesday. I'm not saying as a seller he's on the up & up, but the signature on some of his stuff looks authentic. At the same time as I mentioned he has a few that I'm not liking at all.
Hey just wanted to say that I bought an Angelina Love from this guy and it looks horrible. I have five other Love's and none look like this. I even messaged him about it and he told me some lame story about getting graphs from a reliable source. Totally bogus. If you want the whole conversation we had I will be glad to post it. Just don't trust this guy at all.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

That's too bad. Angelina sells signed photos on ebay directly, and I can give you links to some guys who have legit signed photos as well if you want.
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

AutoGraff88 wrote:That's too bad. Angelina sells signed photos on ebay directly, and I can give you links to some guys who have legit signed photos as well if you want.
I appreciate it man but I was looking for her auto on a 2008 Impact card. It was too cheap I should have known, lol!
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
yakeyman21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yakeyman21 »

AutoGraff88 wrote:That's too bad. Angelina sells signed photos on ebay directly, and I can give you links to some guys who have legit signed photos as well if you want.
I can't seem to find her stuff for sale. Might you be able to send me a link? Thanks!
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

gentlevader wrote:
roulette wrote:His Angelina Love autographs are straight, but the Tara and Velvet ones are suspect. The Xpac signature is pretty straight as well, but my issue is with the seller. I purchased an event used card from him back on the first week of March of Ken Kennedy and he set the notification on ebay that the item was sent. Two weeks go by and nothing, I message him to find out what the deal is and he says he will look into it. A week later I message him again, this time he doesn't get back to me until this past Monday saying that it was Returned To Sender. The funny thing is I purchased a few things on April 2nd that were in my mailbox within plenty of time for the Lockdown trip last Wednesday. I'm not saying as a seller he's on the up & up, but the signature on some of his stuff looks authentic. At the same time as I mentioned he has a few that I'm not liking at all.
Hey just wanted to say that I bought an Angelina Love from this guy and it looks horrible. I have five other Love's and none look like this. I even messaged him about it and he told me some lame story about getting graphs from a reliable source. Totally bogus. If you want the whole conversation we had I will be glad to post it. Just don't trust this guy at all.
Yeah, that guy's original attempts at forgery were laughable in my opinion. Looks like he's gotten somewhat better at Angelina's auto, but they're still easy to spot fakes, which makes anything else he offers up suspect to me.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

Here's a link to Angelina Love's items on ebay for anyone who wants to buy signed photos directly from her:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/angeltwilliams/ ... ksid=p3692
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
gentlevader wrote:
Yeah, that guy's original attempts at forgery were laughable in my opinion. Looks like he's gotten somewhat better at Angelina's auto, but they're still easy to spot fakes, which makes anything else he offers up suspect to me.
Yeah, lol. I totally agree, can't trust anything he has. I will have to post the picture of the one that I got in the mail. It looks like my three year old drew it.
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

Went to the TNA house show last week in Ft. Lauderdale. Forgot to put up my autograph successes.

Zema Ion: 1 tc
Austin Aries: 1 tc and ROH Glory By Honor 9 DVD cover
Matt Morgan: 2 tc
Gunner: 2 tc
Magnus: 2 tc
Don West: 1 tc, 1 8x10
Earl Hebner: 1 tc
Gail Kim: 2 tc
Jeremy Borash: 1 tc, 1 8x10
Samoa Joe: 1 action figure, 2 tc
Velvet Sky: 3 tc, 1 8x10
Jeff Hardy: 1 action figure, 1 8x10, 1 tc, signed copy of Exist to Inspire, and on my replica wwf world title. He signed right above CM Punk's sig, which I find humorous. lol.