Barack Obama White House E-Mail Failure :(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
capo_christian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barack Obama White House E-Mail Failure :(

Post by capo_christian »

About a month ago, I sent an email via the White House email address http://www.whitehouse.gov/ in hopes that President Obama would send me something in the mail. He sent me an email that said that he was happy to hear from me and for me to keep up the good work. He also sent a photo of himself and some pamphlets. Heres the photo he sent:
Thanks!
-capo_christian :D

NCIS Fanatic
NCIS Main Cast Collection Complete!!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barack Obama White House E-Mail Failure :(

Post by dancingirl1 »

capo_christian wrote:He sent me an email that said that he was happy to hear from me and for me to keep up the good work...
Do you really think it was him?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
tmsport5555
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tmsport5555 »

what you need to do is write to the white house - i wrote and he responded and he actually signed it but I heard its a pp now.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

It's a security issue. A sitting president will no longer touch any mail he or she receives. White House mail doesn't even go to the White House anymore.
John2385
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by John2385 »

If you pay attention and do your homework then you will know that the mail goes to a secure off site facility where the mail goes through radiation treatment. Afterwards, it does go to the white the White House correspondance office where ey take 10 letters per day scan them and give them to the President to read, and he responds to them peraonally. So, while the chance is very vry very small to receive a response. You do have a chance. I only know this cus I read it in an article article and saw it on a special with Brian Williams
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

John2385 wrote:If you pay attention and do your homework then you will know that the mail goes to a secure off site facility where the mail goes through radiation treatment. Afterwards, it does go to the white the White House correspondance office where ey take 10 letters per day scan them and give them to the President to read, and he responds to them peraonally. So, while the chance is very vry very small to receive a response. You do have a chance. I only know this cus I read it in an article article and saw it on a special with Brian Williams
That's pretty interesting. I didn't know he actually responded to a lucky few
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Fezman92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fezman92 »

I've written a few times and I have used the White House online contact page. I have got nothing and I knew it was a long shot to get any kind of reply. It would be nice to get one but it is what it is. If he gets reelected I will try again. I would have been ok with getting what you got.
Favorite Autographs:
Admiral Mullen-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
General Casey-Army Chief of Staff
Barry Jenner-Admiral Ross Star Trek: DS9
Bobby Clark-Gorn Captian Star Trek
Sam Offen-Holocaust Survivor
Stephen M. Perrone-WWII Vet
John A McBride-Space Shuttle Pilot
Leonard Nemoy
William Shatner
Ray Peitt-WWII Vet/Author of "WWII from my vantage point"
Eugene Cernan-Last man on the moon
Gene Kranz-NASA
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

John2385 wrote:If you pay attention and do your homework then you will know that the mail goes to a secure off site facility where the mail goes through radiation treatment. Afterwards, it does go to the white the White House correspondance office where ey take 10 letters per day scan them and give them to the President to read, and he responds to them peraonally. So, while the chance is very vry very small to receive a response. You do have a chance. I only know this cus I read it in an article article and saw it on a special with Brian Williams
Whatever you say.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi capo_christian :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barack Obama on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)