Help please with a address

lukeoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help please with a address

Post by lukeoff »

Hi I have sent Rihanna fan mail to her roc nation address I sent a note and a self addressed envelope will I get anything please help because I don't want to wast money if you help me and have any Qs on singer autographs cous I may be able to help you

From lukeoff <<arrow$
lukeoff :) :}

All I wanna do is find a different kind of love

waiting for Alexandra Burke,One Direction,Cher Lloyd,Carly Rae Jepson,Alexandra Stan,Ricki Lee and Delta Goodrem
successes Owl City,Reece mastin hex and barjo
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help please with a address

Post by RYAN-J »

As far as I know and have seen, Rihanna does not reply to fanmail at any address. She can only be obtained in-person.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
lukeoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help please with a address

Post by lukeoff »

Thanks ryan

Thats sad but the address may not be updated so I sent a email through her website still waiting on a answer I'll post it ASAP when I get it

From lukeoff <<arrow$
lukeoff :) :}

All I wanna do is find a different kind of love

waiting for Alexandra Burke,One Direction,Cher Lloyd,Carly Rae Jepson,Alexandra Stan,Ricki Lee and Delta Goodrem
successes Owl City,Reece mastin hex and barjo