Robert Redford - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sarahnem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robert Redford - Success

Post by Sarahnem »

ShosannaDreyfus wrote:I'm sorry to tell you but those are secs. Robert Redford, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker, Carrie Fisher, Clint Eastwood, John Travolta and many others are all known to use secretaries. Robert Redford in particular hates signing autographs and autograph collectors. I've read about some real nasty encounters he has had with fans seeking autographs. There is no way a guy like that is sending authentic autographs through the mail. I know some collectors don't care if an autograph is real, sec, AP as long as they get something back. I really don't understand that mentality but if that's what they want, fine. But you seem to want to know the truth about what you received and the truth is they are secs.
John Travolta signs TTM. Check his website. http://www.travolta.com/ Click on Fans.
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

They are real. Don't listen to the others. Had mine PSA'd. Congrats
ShosannaDreyfus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ShosannaDreyfus »

Sarahnem wrote:
ShosannaDreyfus wrote:I'm sorry to tell you but those are secs. Robert Redford, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker, Carrie Fisher, Clint Eastwood, John Travolta and many others are all known to use secretaries. Robert Redford in particular hates signing autographs and autograph collectors. I've read about some real nasty encounters he has had with fans seeking autographs. There is no way a guy like that is sending authentic autographs through the mail. I know some collectors don't care if an autograph is real, sec, AP as long as they get something back. I really don't understand that mentality but if that's what they want, fine. But you seem to want to know the truth about what you received and the truth is they are secs.
John Travolta signs TTM. Check his website. http://www.travolta.com/ Click on Fans.
I'm sorry, that's just wrong. Compare in-person Travolta autographs to the TTM ones. It's not even close. If you want something signed by his secretary, go ahead and send it to the address on that website. Or, you could save your postage money and just go next door and get your neighbor to sign it. There's no difference.
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

These discussions are totally worthless. There are many threads involving these actors and it's the same disagreement. I have a difficult time believing these major stars sign anything through the mail given the stories I've read and comparisons to IP autographs. Let's add Dick Van Dyke to the list of questionable ttm autographs.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

in my opinion it's a SEC but congrats anyway
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

Nah not Dick Van Dyke! Come on now, what next no Santa Clause??? I will say I got an authintic Al Pacino Via Venue so that's not completely true that you will not get something authentic through the mail.

I am some what on the fence about my Robert Redfords. Only way to solve is to have someone post a PP. Most people can look at a PP and a TTM they got and can come to some conclusion.
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

This guy knows what he's talking about;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9498tVHwKEw

Redford is 11.10-11.35

and there is romurs that Dick Vand Dyke send out Sec's too {down}
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,