Sharon Morris (THG - Game Center Tech #2 'Lucia') Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sharon Morris (THG - Game Center Tech #2 'Lucia') Success!!!

Post by RYAN-J »

And the Hunger Games successes keep rolling in! Received my 22nd Cast success today, this time from Actress Sharon Morris who played ‘Lucia’ the Game Center Tech #2 instructed by Seneca Crane to release the mutts into the arena near the end of the film!!

Sharon graciously personalized and signed all my custom Hunger Games items & added very nice inscriptions along with her character title and name to them as well! She also added the ‘odds’ quote to the custom card as requested!

I was hoping she’d sign the front of the photos, but I’m perfectly okay with her signing them on the back. She messaged me several days ago saying that she really liked my design for the custom photos, which turned out super awesome if I do say so myself!

She sent along a very nice handwritten and signed letter thanking me for writing and telling me that she’s hoping to be in the Hunger Games sequels!

She also told me that in order to receive a reply from her, she prefers that fans send her a SASE & items that they want signed, because it's a photo of their choosing and the turnaround is much faster. Thank you Sharon!

SASE:
4x6 Photos:
4x6 Custom Card:
Handwritten Letter:

Sent: March 31st 2012
Replied: April 16th 2012
Days Taken: 17

Address Used:

Sharon Morris
C/o J Pervis Talent Agency
659 Auburn Avenue. Suite #123
Atlanta, GA 30312
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sharon Morris (THG - Game Center Tech #2 'Lucia') Succes

Post by il0veseamushp »

Omg amazing!!
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Congrats Ryan! I love that she wrote you a letter back -- what a nice lady! :) I might have to write to her now. Thanks for sharing!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the comments! I was quite surprised too at the letter! It's been a long time since I've gotten one back in a request and their always so special to read! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sharon Morris on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)