Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by enielie17 »

And finally...some of my recent TNA successes:

James Storm, Bobby Roode and Gail Kim

Matt Morgan and Velvet Sky

Christy Hemme and Disco Inferno (I know he was only in TNA for a cup of coffee, but this is the only place to post this one)
rupy017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rupy017 »

Cool autos!!!

Was Christy TTM?
What address? Evey time I try the one in the database, I get it back RTS.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Here are the pictures of my Demott and Johnny B Badd Autographs.

Demott signed my photo and 2 cards and Johnny B Badd took my colored photo I sent him and gave me this WCW Black and White Pic and signed and personalized it. I wish he would of sent me mine back instead but not going to complain.

I put Q&A in both of there envelopes but they didn't send it back.
Last edited by brochester8 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Thanks!
Yeah, Hemme was c/o TNA.
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

Today is a good day for a wrestler collector! Lots of great autographs to look at! Does anyone know if Jeff Hardy signs through the TNA address??
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Good mail day today :

Jimmy Uso (purchase) Image

Jey Uso (purchase) Image

Michael Cole (TTM) Image

Teddy Long (TTM) Image

Alicia Fox Platinum (TTM) Image

Alicia Fox Classic (TTM) Image
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

@enielie17: The Christy Hemme looks awesome. I've had her sign photos in person at events when she's standing and her auto really looks a lot better when she's signing TTM or not in a rush. Did you send her the marker or did she pick that one on her own? ... Also with FCW, have you sent any TTM there recently? There are a couple of wrestlers there that I'd send to out of the ones you got in person, but the only time I've sent to an active wrestler in FCW was AJ, twice last year, and I don't think she got it. I have gotten successes from a couple of the trainers from FCW though.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Yeah , I sent that marker along. I'm not a big fan of items signed in black, so I will usually throw in a marker and offer them to keep it. It adds a bit to the overall cost, but I figure I may as well get a signature I'm really happh with. Plus, wrestling cards anf photos usually tend to be on the darker side, so black really doesn't 'pop'.
I pick up the 8-packs of SPX markers at Target, or the similar brand at Walmart. You get 8 different colors and they show up really nice on dark surfaces..
I have had great success through FCW. Although, I get the impression that AJ simply doesn't answer much of her fan mail, as I've also tried her a few times in the past few years.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

@enielie17: Thanks very much. Are the markers paint pens or something else? I'll check them out asap. ... I might try some others at FCW too.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Sure, no problem. The brand that Walmart carries is called Elementz. They are regular premanent markers like sharpies, only more metallic ink.
Just a tip: if you are sending trading cards also, be sure to buff the surface with a high-quality eraser. These markers are kind of limited in that they don't stick well to high-gloss surfaces as are typical on today's standard trading cards.