Carrie Fisher

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
willgc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carrie Fisher

Post by willgc »

Hi There,

Sorry to say I got an in person from her last year and those are nothing like her signature.
Successes since joining Fanmail.biz:
William Daniels
Francis Ford Coppola
Martin Sheen
Gary Oldman
Ed Harris
Gene Kranz
John Carpenter
Alan Arkin
Stephen Sondheim
Elaine Stritch
Joan Fontaine
Ronnieke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ronnieke »

Thanks for all your lovely comments . If I wanna print Scream 3 on my index card then that's my problem ! Miss Fisher was more then only Princess Leia !!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ronnieke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carrie Fisher on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I can understand, you like what you like...but it is an odd role to love above em all :) I hate when secs do it too! Why cause someone to believe they've gotten their favorite when in reality the card/photo is worth more than the signature??????????
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

Ronnieke wrote:Thanks for all your lovely comments . If I wanna print Scream 3 on my index card then that's my problem ! Miss Fisher was more then only Princess Leia !!
Yeah it's cool that you picked Scream 3 but it's just a little obscure. I mean if you don't like Star Wars, Blues Brothers would have been a good choice but she just had a cameo in Scream it's not like she was a leading actress or something. It's like saying Carrie Fisher "Family Guy". Sure she was on the show but it's not something she will be remembered for.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Personally, I loved her in Scream 3 ("I was up for Princess Leia. I was this close. So who gets it? The one who sleeps with George Lucas.") and Fanboys. Neither are her most famous roles, but she was great in both. And both were references to Leia.