Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
JasonCHollis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by JasonCHollis »

Haase112983 wrote:Well like I said Aries was kind of nice and kind of snobby all rolled into one. And, maybe being snobby was just him messing around. But I said it was my worst experience with a wrestler and it wasn’t all that bad. I don’t knock Aries or hate him cause he did sign the auto and for awhile joked around with me until I brought up TNA and really this whole exchange lasted 90 seconds. But it doesn’t shock me he can be cool and a little rude/sarcastic as well.

And, I guess I’m out of retirement. I need to send to Matt Hardy one of these days. I’d like to send my Matt Hardy Mattitude magazine to him.

It’s kind of cool we got some action on this forum again. Let’s keep it up!!
I met Aries with Tyler Black at a show the night before the Hall of Fame induction in Waterloo, IA about 18 months ago. Black was great and I spent a while talking to him, Aries seemed like he was trying to stay in character at first and was coming off as the nice/arrogant blend other people mentioned. The longer we talked though he seemed to be more himself and less in character and was joking around and dropped the arrogant thing and I thought he was a really good guy overall.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

haha thanks for the matt hardy fan mail photo, mine is right in the middle! haha :)
my wife opened up Mr Wall Street himself Mike Rotunda for me on face time yesterday.

evan
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

Since I'm new to the TTM stuff and to this board, I'll keep the action going. In the past week I've sent to the following wrestlers, and hoping to get responses in the next couple of months.

Bruno Sammartino (got my stuff back in 6 days unsigned and folded over)
Kelly Kelly
Maria
Eve
Barry Darsow
Bill Eadie
Harley Race

I tried to send a few out that had high return chances as posted by all you guys in the forum.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

I would say you have a great chance at getting those 6 back signed. Harley is a great singer and his auto always looks great on cards or pics.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Guys, I've just started doing this and have been viewing the board trying to figure out the first 5 I want to send out. I've got 163 different autographs in person and want to start doing this to. I sent out 5 baseball one's earlier this week.

So are these 5 easy to get returns, I've seen a lot from a few of them.

1) Charles Wight
2) Ricky Steamboat
3) Jacques Rougeau/ Mountie (I emailed him and asked and he sent me a reply saying no problem and gave me his address)
4) Chris Jericho
5) Sting

Or whom would ya'll consider the easiest to get via TTM.

Also do ya'll use regular envelopes when just sending cards or the bigger ones. I read to use the big ones but I seen someones pic from yesterday with a lot of small ones.
Last edited by brochester8 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

brochester8 wrote:Guys, I've just started doing this and have been viewing the board trying to figure out the first 5 I want to send out. I've got probably around 180 autographs in person and want to start doing this to. I sent out 5 baseball one's earlier this week.

1) Charles Wight
2) Ricky Steamboat
3) Jacques Rougeau/ Mountie (I emailed him and asked and he sent me a reply saying no problem and gave me his address)
4) Chris Jericho
5) Sting

Also do ya'll use regular envelopes when just sending cards or the bigger ones. I read to use the big ones but I seen someones pic from yesterday with a lot of small ones.

It's not about getting the easiest TTM. Get the people in wrestling that you are a fan of.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
brochester8 wrote:Guys, I've just started doing this and have been viewing the board trying to figure out the first 5 I want to send out. I've got probably around 180 autographs in person and want to start doing this to. I sent out 5 baseball one's earlier this week.

1) Charles Wight
2) Ricky Steamboat
4) Chris Jericho
5) Sting

It's not about getting the easiest TTM. Get the people in wrestling that you are a fan of.

Oh I know that and that's the plan just wondering which seem to be the easiest to get returns or atleast if those I listed are pretty easy. I know Sting has had a few successes and he's my favorite of all time so i want to try him and Jericho I'd say is my 2nd favorite and I saw he has done it to. The other 3 I've seen successes and figure there a sure thing.

Plus I'm married with a child and don't want to waste money on stamps for those that won't sign.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

brochester8 wrote:
Oh I know that and that's the plan just wondering which seem to be the easiest to get returns or atleast if those I listed are pretty easy. I know Sting has had a few successes and he's my favorite of all time so i want to try him and Jericho I'd say is my 2nd favorite and I saw he has done it to. The other 3 I've seen successes and figure there a sure thing.

Plus I'm married with a child and don't want to waste money on stamps for those that won't sign.
You will undoubtedly waste money for stamps. It's part of the hobby. Even if they sign, sometimes mail gets lost or destroyed by the postal carrier or the wrestler.

If you're afraid of losing money, you might wanna take up a less expensive hobby. This stuff is a money pit.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
brochester8 wrote:

You will undoubtedly waste money for stamps. It's part of the hobby. Even if they sign, sometimes mail gets lost or destroyed by the postal carrier or the wrestler.

If you're afraid of losing money, you might wanna take up a less expensive hobby. This stuff is a money pit.

I understand that and it's a hobby I want to do. I'll just stick to ones I see as successes on here. I think I will send out these 5 next week and see what comes from it.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

One question, about how many stamps do you use on each envelope when sending to Canada. Like with me sending to Jacques.