Help?!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
JoseR
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help?!

Post by JoseR »

I emailed Steven Yeun's (Glen from the walking dead) manager and she said she would get him to sign a pic for me when he came back later this month she said she would email me when she sent it out. Its been 3 weeks and still nothing should i email her back or wait?
xoJenniferxo421
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help?!

Post by xoJenniferxo421 »

I would wait because he probably has a super busy schedule. I would wait until 2-3 months then I would email back
Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, The Wanted, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Glee Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Percy Jackson Cast, Degrassi Cast
Success: Nina Dobrev, Justin Bieber, PP's of Jensen Ackles Selena Gomez Anne Hathaway Kristen Stewart Neil Patrick Harris Chris Colfer, Alexander Ludwig, Maggie Q
Latest: Alexander Ludwig, Maggie Q, PP's of Chris Colfer and NPH
Sent: Lucy Hale, Grant Gustin, Amanda Seyfried, Isabelle Fuhrman, Amandla Stenberg, Nick Jonas, Harry Shum Jr., The Wanted, Josh Hutcherson, Laura Marano,
JoseR
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help?!

Post by JoseR »

Thanks Jennifer I was thinking the same thing im just a huge fan of the show and so excited and cant wait