Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by jdawg619 »

5150 wrote:
jdawg619 wrote:only about a week away from Wrestlemania and i can not wait i am going and sitting front row. i can not wait. will post what autograph's i get later after i get back.
Wow, front row? Blessed.

I am also going an will be flying to Miami soon. My third Wrestlemania and I cannot wait. I am really looking forward to axxsess as well. :D
it is going to be awesome i think this is my most anticipated wrestlemania except for Wrestlemania 3. that was a great one to be at too. maybe i will see you there i am driving i live only a few hours away. so i got my hotel room and then am not going to use the hotel that much going to be out and about trying to get all of the autographs i can
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy wrote:and their "proof" pics give it away,like they found pics of them signing items and claimed to be these. Angelina is signing a pic of her in long pink pants, none of those are here. and Velvet is signing what looks like a shirt or some sorta clothing,not here again. very very fake.
Actually, looking at the seller's other items gives up what's going on in my mind.

There are authentic looking signed TNA promos of Angelina Love in this seller's items.

I believe this person went to an actual signing, was limited to a couple sigs and probably attempted to forget the others.

Very, very bad forgeries...
Yes the TNA Promos are I'm pretty sure real but there are only 3 of them all the rest are bad fakes which does make me wonder if any of the other signed stuff he has is real or not. If you look at all 3 of the reals ones he has 10 of each so thats 30 right there........Who can get away with 30 autos at one signing?????
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

nicole175 wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy wrote:and their "proof" pics give it away,like they found pics of them signing items and claimed to be these. Angelina is signing a pic of her in long pink pants, none of those are here. and Velvet is signing what looks like a shirt or some sorta clothing,not here again. very very fake.
Actually, looking at the seller's other items gives up what's going on in my mind.

There are authentic looking signed TNA promos of Angelina Love in this seller's items.

I believe this person went to an actual signing, was limited to a couple sigs and probably attempted to forget the others.

Very, very bad forgeries...
Yes the TNA Promos are I'm pretty sure real but there are only 3 of them all the rest are bad fakes which does make me wonder if any of the other signed stuff he has is real or not. If you look at all 3 of the reals ones he has 10 of each so thats 30 right there........Who can get away with 30 autos at one signing?????
In regards to 10 promos at a signing.. If you go to a poorly attended Direct Auto signing, you can pull that off.

All the other stuff the guy's selling (Tara on cards, Velvet on photos, Angelina on photos/cards and X-Pac on a card) looks like garbage, though.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote: In regards to 10 promos at a signing.. If you go to a poorly attended Direct Auto signing, you can pull that off.

All the other stuff the guy's selling (Tara on cards, Velvet on photos, Angelina on photos/cards and X-Pac on a card) looks like garbage, though.
I haven't been to a Direct Auto signing yet so wouldn't know there lol I just know most signings theres no way to get that many guess he found a way tho since he has them. Yeah I don't understand sometimes why I mean really I guess they have no heart or something cuz I would feel bad knowing I'm selling a fake.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Quite pleased (and very surprised) to get these back today after an 11 month wait.

Used addy. in DB.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Those Malenko cards looks sweet. The autos just really pop on those cards.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

Congrats on the Dean Malenko success -- impressive!
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Does anyone have a Sherri Martel index card or sig for sale/trade? I recently purchased a signed pic of Lou Albano for my wrestling wall and the dealer threw in an unsigned Sherri pic.....which i want to frame with a sig for my wall.......
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Got a return from Cliff Compton today, via OVW. Signed his '97 WWE Action and Heritage 3 cards...added '1859'.

I saw a tweet from him last week that he was visiting OVW, so I was hopeful I would get these back, and that they held the mail for him, as I sent it out about 3 months ago.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Went autographing with WWE’s Bowling Green, KY Smackdown card on 3/24.

It was slow going at my locale for quite some time, but finally Jamie Noble showed up. He signed two 8x10s for me and one 5x7 for my wife.

After that, we went through another drought until a group of a dozen WWE superstars showed up in rapid succession.

The first one I spotted was Ezekiel Jackson and as I was following him, I snuck up on the World’s Largest Athlete.

There was that awkward moment where I was reaching for my binder page to find Zeke and first saw The Big Show.

Needless to say, I aborted that mission and got The Big Show on a pair of promos. Show wasn’t exactly the most talkative outgoing guy, but he signed for me, so he’s good in my book.

Never did get back to Zeke, but I guess oh well. Hope he doesn’t hold it against me, the next time we cross paths.

Meanwhile, my wife was having her own time with a 7-footer as she nabbed The Great Khali on a trio of promos. My wife said Khali was nice, but was moving with the aide of a walker. I feel bad for the big guy.

Next I located Drew McIntyre and got him on a cover of FCW magazine and a 5x7 photo. Drew seemed real chill.

My wife then found Tamina and got her on four 4x6 photos, while I went in search of stragglers that got away as we were chasing the literal “big” guys.

I nabbed Tyson Kidd, who was trailing Natalya in the line and got him on a 5x7 and 8x10. Nat just kept walking. I’ve got a few autos of her, so I let her go.

I also let Sheamus walk past me as I have enough on him and I was trying to sort through my book to find some of others at the time he came through.

Then, Justin Gabriel was next on my voyage. I got him to sign three photos and we talked about the need for a new JG promo. He said the company releases them like five at a time nowadays, but he agreed. His last promo was during the Nexus days, though he has had a photofile released since then.

Said the latest promo to hit the market was Brodus Clay.

After talking to Gabriel, I located Hunico and got him to sign a Hunico photo and a Sin Cara picture (both 8x10s). Hunico asked me why blue Sharpie and I told him it came from the dealers of which I’m not one. We talked about how those guys are unbearable and how they mess autograph collecting up for the fans that actually follow the product. He said one tried to get him to sign 10 photos recently.

My wife also caught up with Hunico and got him to sign one 8x10.

Tamina and Alicia Fox were walking together and while my wife stopped Alicia to get three 8x10s signed, I was looking for my Alicia photos and a Tamina one popped out. I wasn’t going to try to stop her, but she had actually stopped with Alicia and said she wouldn’t mind signing it at all.

Alicia inscribed most of the photos “Beauty Will Save The World.”

After Tamina signed my 8x10, Alicia signed three photos for me and talked my ear off while she did. She’s very personable and sweet.

Jinder Mahal, who wasn’t in a good mood in Evansville when I met him in January signed a pair of 8x10s for me and seemed in much better spirits.

The last WWE Superstar I encountered was current World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. I didn’t lose it like I did in E’ville in January. He signed the photo I had taken with him up there and also an 8x10 as ROH Champion.

He also signed two 8x10s for my wife.

In all, we ended up getting 34 autographs (two for a friend).

Not a bad day.

The only folks advertised for the card that I didn’t see were Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes and Beth Phoenix. Also didn’t see any of the referees or whoever the ring announcer turned out to be (Tony Chimel or Lilian Garcia.)

Cody and Beth could have been in the 12 or so that showed up at once and slipped past us while we were busy with someone else.

Mark Henry was spotted at the locale briefly before I got Big Show.

Here are a few of the scans of autographs I obtained: