@^_^@ John Stockton Success! (Utah Jazz)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

@^_^@ John Stockton Success! (Utah Jazz)

Post by Nate31 »

Hi guys.

After receiving failures for the whole week, I finally received a success today.

I sent a LOR, and SASE to Mr.Stockton on Dec 26th, 2011 via the Utah Jazz address. I didn't send a card or photo because he wouldn't sign anyway. I explained politely in the letter. I received a 5x7 signed photo on Mar 17, 2012. Even though the photo paper is really thin, but the photo and the autograph look great. A nice success from a great HOFer.

Thanks for checking this thread. Thank you Mr.Stockton. I really appreciate.

Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ John Stockton Success!

Post by Antidealers »

Just saw him on TV watching Gonzaga.
badgerboys2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badgerboys2 »

Hey Nate31,

Because you didn't send any of your own items, did u send an SASE? Or did he send it to u in his own envelope?
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Nice Success Nate31 8)
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

badgerboys2 wrote:Hey Nate31,

Because you didn't send any of your own items, did u send an SASE? Or did he send it to u in his own envelope?
I sent SASE. I mentioned in the letter why I did not enclose a photo or card. I mostly talked about his career though because he was in the generation that I started watching the NBA. Good luck to you.
dagoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dagoz »

I received the same 5 X 7 on 3/16/12. I sent a card and SASE and my card was returned unsigned. The postmark was from Washington, so the Jazz must forward his mail.
TennisBoy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TennisBoy »

is it authentic?
Total # of Autographs in my collection: 12 Authentic Autographs

Check out my new webpage: http://oliverautographs.webs.com/
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

Thanks for all comments. As for authenticity, it looks the same as his auto cards from upper deck. I also found one of these successes on eBay with PSA.
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

I think secretary as his "S" has a loop at top as I have gotten him IP a couple of times. He would have a loop since he was not in a rush if he really did sign it. But like I always say....anything you get through the mail is not 100% real.....unless you believe it :).
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

bigpapi43 wrote:I think secretary as his "S" has a loop at top as I have gotten him IP a couple of times. He would have a loop since he was not in a rush if he really did sign it. But like I always say....anything you get through the mail is not 100% real.....unless you believe it :).
Thanks for your comment. I did take a look on eBay. It seems to me his s got a loop on the top. By the way, his UD cards in 11-12, which are the most recent ones for sure, don't have loops on the top of S. Let me know what you think.

Loop
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 4519898146

No loop
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 8750078367