Madison Lintz- which address do i use?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Madison Lintz- which address do i use?

Post by Yellow601 »

I have found two addresses on this site for Madison Lintz who played Sophia on The Walking Dead.
Which address is the most likely to get a reply?

KASS & STROKE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
9229 SUNSET BLVD
SUITE 504
LOS ANGELES
CA 90069

OR

C/O PEOPLE STORE
645 LAMBERT DRIVE
ATLANTA
GA 30324

Thanks in advance.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Madison Lintz- which address do i use?

Post by RYAN-J »

The Peoplestore is who's she's managed through. I'v talked with her dad and that's the address to be used for all the Lintz kids. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yellow601 »

Thanks for the help. Sending off today.
mumu1887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mumu1887 »

louis vuitton wallets and louis vuitton shop and louis vuitton speedy and louis vuitton monogram These days personal computers are generally an essential area of the lives of human beings however with one point of energy there are no pcs. Knowing the history of pcs and how much progress has been manufactured can certainly help us in understanding how complicated the innovation in the pc really is. As opposed to various other units, the computer may be the 1 innovation that doesn't have anyone specific developer. Through the progression of your computer, numerous people have created efforts to making a pc function. Some of these inventions ended up that regarding comprehensive computer systems or any other upgrades that assisted reinvent the computer that will existed then. One such technology ended up being your Integrated Signal.
The one most important yr within the good reputation for personal computers will be 1936. It was inside 1936 the 1st laptop or computer is made simply by Konrad Zuse whom referred to it as the Z1 Pc. This was the very first technique which was totally programmable. Even though there was gadgets which had occur and also eliminated before this particular nonetheless they could not match upto that due to the outstanding research strength. Until 1942 no business found earnings and options in computer systems. The initial personal computer firm ended up being known as ABC computer systems and also was managed by Clifford Berry as well as Bob Atanasoff. Couple of years afterwards within 1942 came up your Harvard Level My partner and i personal computer which in turn furthered the particular technology of computing a lot more.
The age of pcs observed its greatest alter ever throughout 1953 using the launch regarding Global Enterprise Equipment identified right now because Sun microsystems. The company happens to be a vital participant in the development of fresh systems. This is the first genuine competition in order to bee seen in the world of calculating as well as assisted for you to encourage more quickly development of greater pcs. The first share associated with IBM was the IBM 701 EDPM Computer. A year after that the first advanced encoding words has been taken to the actual center period. This became the programming vocabulary which had not necessarily been written in 'assembly' or binary different languages as well as was called FORTRAN that has been created make it possible for more and more people every single child plan computers. Around 1955 Financial institution of The united states, Stanford Research Start as well as Basic Electric powered became a member of palms introducing the initial computer to use throughout banking institutions. And then the particular evolution was rapid. Computers just like Apple mackintosh My spouse and i and The second, The particular Scelbi, Mark-8 Altair, TRS-80, the Commodore Puppy pcs and IBM 5100 ended up your leaders in the sector of residence processing. The particular small model has been just like the coronary heart in the personal computer and commenced while using Intel 4004. through then it offers become the modern day Pentium IV, Twin primary and Primary A couple of Couple processors. Along with the evolution inside Components arrived your advancement within computer software that travelled via assembly languages to be able to todays different languages like C++, Java and PHP. There exists a lot more ahead within this field knowning that a lot more will certainly end up being AI or Unnatural Cleverness. The word had been created by simply David McCarthy which is these days an important industry involving examine.
louis vuitton bags and louis vuitton handbags and louis vuitton purses and louis vuitton outlet