Jason Mewes Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hancock Hunter
$10 gift certificate winner

Jason Mewes Success!

Post by Hancock Hunter »

Today, I got my two index cards back in the mail, signed by Jason Mewes. The first card is of Mr. Mewes by himself as his character "Jay" from the View Askew films; the second card is Mr. Mewes with Kevin Smith as "Jay and Silent Bob". I will be sending the "Jay and Silent Bob" to Kevin Smith for completion. The address I used was Jason Mewes, c/o View Askew Productions, 69 Broad Street, Suite B, Red Bank, NJ 07701. The request was sent on December 24, 2011 (72 days total).

Here is the first index card:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8213 ... escard.jpg

Here is the second index card:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3246 ... scard2.jpg

Here is the return envelope:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1006 ... velope.jpg

Happy Hunting!

- The Hancock Hunter
(http://hancockhunter.blogspot.com/)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason Mewes Success!

Post by sawfan93 »

Amazing success! Jason was kind enough to give me a private address to send my DVD covers, please post if you hear back from Kevin!, i've only seen 1 reply from him VV.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hancock Hunter :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jason Mewes on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

mine too 200 days same address
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Cool,I just got back my pic signed from jason today,I had sent it VV last year to a show he was filming in canada that i like called "Todd & the book of pure evil" and i got back most of the other cast autos last year at the end of filming so i thought i wasnt getting my jason photo back signed but today to my surprise i got it back from somewhere in the u.s. Not sure where since no postmark and i put my addy in the return spot.I like how he puts quotes from the show or movie he did the same on my "Todd" photo. I am posting it in a minute so u can check out my photo. {up}
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

snook to the hooch
Hancock Hunter

Post by Hancock Hunter »

I actually had the chance to meet Jason a few years ago and he was super down to earth. I got to talk to him for a few minutes about his movies (at the time they were finishing up production on "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". Unfortunately, I was too shy to ask for an autograph but my buddy did take a picture of him talking with me... I need to find that pic now.
indymovieman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indymovieman »

Congrats on your success! I had the chance to meet Jason 2 or 3 years ago at a horror convention (I'm not really a big horror fan...I mainly went for the autographs) I was really surprised how quiet and reserved Jason was....nothing at all like his "Jay" character. I asked him if he or Kevin were working on any projects and Jason told me Kevin, at that time, was working on a movie with Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis called "A Couple of Dicks." Obviously, the title was changed to "Cop Out." I had him sign my Clerks 2 poster (already signed by Brian O'Halloran and Jeff Anderson...aka Dante and Randall) and I purchased an 8x10 from him to sign as well. He also took a picture with me. Very cool guy!
Congrats again on your success! Snootch to the nooch!
"Whatever you do, do it with passion!"