Steve Coulter (The Hunger Games - Gamemaker #1) Success! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Steve Coulter (The Hunger Games - Gamemaker #1) Success! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Received my 9th Hunger Games cast success as well today! From the very cool Steve Coulter who is playing Game Center Tech #1 or aka ‘Gamemaker’!! The Gamemakers are pretty much the heart of the whole Hunger Games as they control what happens in the Arena, from “shooting fireballs & making trees appear & come crashing down” to many other unimaginable horrors. :shock:

Steve graciously sent me a personalized and signed 8x10 photo complete with the famous HG quote and also his character name! He also sent me a typed and signed letter, thanking me for writing & wishing me the best of luck with my cast project & giving me just a bit of insight as to what his character will do in the film! Thanks so much Steve! 8)

Envelope:
8x10 Signed Photo:
Typed and signed letter:

Sent: February 15th 2012
Replied: February 21st 2012
Days Taken: 7

Return Address:

Steve Coulter
C/o The People Store
645 Lambert Drive.
Atlanta, GA 30324
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Steve Coulter (The Hunger Games - Gamemaker #1) Success!

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

wow another amazing success! you rock Ryan!
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Haha, Thanks! I'm really happy to see how well my project is coming together, I've put many hours into it so far with research! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

So many amazing The Hunger Games successes - congratulations! Really enjoying seeing who you manage to get. :) Especially the smaller roles!

Thanks for sharing!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Steve Coulter on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

kaitmaree wrote:So many amazing The Hunger Games successes - congratulations! Really enjoying seeing who you manage to get. :) Especially the smaller roles!

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I've been very excited to see how well my project is going and many of them are so happy to help me with my project. :D It's going to make it even more awesome when I'm watching the film opening night!! :D

RYAN-J 8)