Adam West Success (2011)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Phenomenalx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adam West Success (2011)

Post by Phenomenalx »

I collect autographs and I havn't been doing TTM autographs for very long. I thought it would be fun to draw my own pictures for celebrities to sign. Any pictures that I draw are obviously be related to an animated film, TV show, or comic.

I sent this in mid-October, and recieved it back signed in just under 2 weeks.

Adam West
P.O. Box 3477
Ketchum, ID 83340
USA

Link: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4118/adamwest.jpg

Cheers
Cheers
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adam West Success (2011)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Try to post your successes within a decent amount of time so that the other users can tell if the address is valid or not....because this was from OCT. and we wouldnt be able to see if it were valid or not. So please dont wait months before posting them. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

I would be mad if I received that back from him if it was me. You sent off for Adam West the actor's autograph and you got Mayor West the cartoon character's autograph instead. :lol:
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Orby's blue angel »

Congratulations! I had that same idea of sending Adam West a sketch of him as Mayor West, but I haven't gotten around to it. You draw well, it's a good likeness. Congrats again.

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Phenomenalx :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Adam West on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

I, on the other hand, think it's brilliant! It's obviously his signature even if he didn't include his first name. And it certainly got his attention. :)
Phenomenalx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phenomenalx »

dancingirl1 wrote:Try to post your successes within a decent amount of time so that the other users can tell if the address is valid or not....because this was from OCT. and we wouldnt be able to see if it were valid or not. So please dont wait months before posting them. {up}
I see your point, but i've only just recently gotten access to a digital camera, and I don't have a scanner. I thought it was worth posting. Now that I have my camera, I can post as I recieve them.
Cheers
Phenomenalx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phenomenalx »

SummerGlau wrote:I would be mad if I received that back from him if it was me. You sent off for Adam West the actor's autograph and you got Mayor West the cartoon character's autograph instead. :lol:
I thought it was funny. Since it's a Family Guy picture, I don't have a problem with it. I know what you mean though. There are certain celebs who I would rather have a regular signature from. It would depend on the person and the picture.
Cheers
Phenomenalx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phenomenalx »

Orby's blue angel wrote:Congratulations! I had that same idea of sending Adam West a sketch of him as Mayor West, but I haven't gotten around to it. You draw well, it's a good likeness. Congrats again.
I appreciate that. I think it kinda shows the celebrity you send to that you're more than likely going to keep it rather than sell it. I mean, when you actually take the time to draw something, it seems a little more personal.
Cheers